What's new

Mitto's rat infested wall banger.

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
Well, bit of a copy and paste job from driftworks but keeps you updated i guess! :D

First hurdle is getting it ready for MOT and road legal, she's already insured!

been waiting 11 years to get myself in an S15!!!

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
So th basic story is that Ronan Kearny imported the car about 3 years ago, but unfortunatley is got vandalized in the docks by pikeys and had a good few parts stolen. Ronan, obviously not happy with this, wanted the dock people to pay for the damage... so anyway, after about 2 years, they moved the car with a fork lift, smashing the kit (now repaired) which further pissed Ronan off. Finally, a year on from that, Ronan enlisted Nigel Colfer to get it from the docks and sit it at his house. Since then, it's once again sat doing nothing, until i spotted the ad on here and decided to call Ronan... long story short, i'd said "i'll have that, im sending money now" within a minute lol.
I've been wanting an S15 since i got into drifting pretty much, the first time i saw Kazama rocking one at Nikko i was hooked. Finally i have one! So anyone wondering why i'm getting rid of the S14, it's to forfill a dream i've had for years!!!
Skipping on, Nigel Colfer was once again enlisted to bring the car over. I had him bring it to Clarkey at doritech motorsport in birmingham. I've always worked on cars with Clarkey and i know he works to an even stupier standard than i do... with the car standing so long having no oil cap (seriously) it was going to have issues. So this is the engine on arrival...

As you can see, 3 out of 4 coil packs have gone, the intake, filter and MAF have gone... really stupid theft! When we drained the oil, roughly 3.5L of water came out before the same amount in oil! was WIERD lol.
Mr clarkey was in a bit of a rage at a wasted SR...

so we ripped the lump out... took us roughly an hour... we've definatley pulled to many SRs haha.

On further inspection it turns out the engine was MINT when it went it, the rockers were all brand new apart from the mullerd one!

So the engine out and having to wait for a new engine to turn up, we fixed up clarkeys MENTAL jet wash and i went to town giving it a clean. Its still pretty minging to be fair, but it's a hell of a lot better!

and a rinse made a huge difference!!!

Ronan told me the wheels were 18x8 and 18x10... however, what they actually turned out to be, is RS series Advan Racing wheels... so they are forged and in roughly - 17x9.5 ET0 / 18x10.5 ET0 - i think they could be the poshest wheels i've ever seen an S body arrive to the country on at roughly £550 per corner, plus tyres!
As the day came to an end i started to notice the roof... :wack:

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
cream soda and CHILL.......

and put the cars away for the night.

Big thanks to Ronan, Nigel & Fuzzy and Clarkey from doritech for being a machine. :thumbs:
updates will come fast as the engine lands with us.

Reaction score
Country
remember enquiring about this car fell in love when i seen pics but was out of my price range how much did you get it for if you dont mind me asking .............

Reaction score
Country
it was 18k without vrt when i asked about it ......vehicle registration tax of about 6k back then

Reaction score
Country
I really like the look of it :cool:

Should be a nice little minter once everythings all done. I love those kouki spoilers too, theyre really rare though!

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
seriously, im not going to say as it will de-value every S15 outside of Japan lol. It's the cheapest i've ever heard of one going, even a standard one, let alone one slapped in nismo and hpi parts!!! Lucky break.

seriously can't wait to get it finished and painted in a non vile colour. I think the wing is BN Sports, an old one, rather than 326 power. The bonnet is a rare BN Sports one too, althought the inner and outer skins have separated and i need to re-bond them.

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Awesome dude she has arrived !! Will have to come take a look soon! She looks Badass! Have you still got the engine from your s14 ?

Reaction score
Actually the kit is an origin Stylish as I have the same thing, the rear bumper gives it away with no line running from side to side like all others. Nice car but lose the spoiler for sure, maybe a drift carbon tall Origin/Sard one for sure.

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
^^^ i know what kit it is lol. i highly doubt there is a kit for the S15, infact practically ANY nissan that i do not know the maker of :p Do you want to buy the kit? lol

quick update!

first off
MASSIVE THANKS TO CLARKEY AKA DORITECH MOTORSPORT!!!
without clarkey, i wouldn't have an operating car for sure.
i still have tons to do, but the cars home, running and not full of mouse poo and dead mouse bodies :eek: having some issues with DVLA getting it registered, but within 2 weeks i should be back in action.
anyway, enough waffle, i know you only care about the pictures... no "meat" spec touches yet, they are on the way! I have a plan. Im not sure whats going on with S15s, but my chassis rails hit the floor, as do the skirts, bumper, exhaust, etc... BALLER lol.

made the bonnet open properly :)

got some yashio factory smoked tails... so much better!

doesnt look as low as the 14, but somehow it is? wtf.

sexy face.

first throw together of the loom tucked engine bay

and my complete interior!!! been a LONG time! lol

so thats it for now... next job is going to DVLA and getting that sorted. then getting some power into it and making it look pretty!
thanks again to mr clarkey and also to mitch from driftgarage for collecting it for me today :)
so excited to get back at the helm!

Reaction score
Nice stuff, saw you had the kit up for sale. Looking at doing my own over as well at some point, Vertex Ridge style, hopefully the new version. Interior is coming along nicely, is that superior ebrake and shift boot or yashio? Love the install of the Defi controller at the perfect height and in reach.

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
Thanks man :)

I really want to produce my own aero... I'm working on it!

The gear gaiter and handbrake cover are from kids heart, I spent a lot of time with those guys in japan so I had to have them! :p

Reaction score
Country
Looks so sweet dude!! Bet its nice driving it after waiting so long!! :)

14s not so bad at the whole bottoming out thing then? I bash the road with my exhaust and the chassis rails on speed bumps but FU' it!

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Glad your nissan contact sorted you out! Will have to pop up and take alook at this soon! If you need a hand with anything dude give us a shout!