1999 Spec R imported by Torque Gt in 2009

Factory fitted with Sunroof :cool: Aero skirts and spoiler? and low beam HIDs

Its pretty standard with few mods:
5zigen cat back exhaust
Blitz induction kit
RLTC
Rear bumper
Kenwood sound system

Since buying I have had RLTC fitted :) had some paintwork touched up by Complete auto care in Mansfield, and swapped back to standard fogs rather than LED bars it had fitted.

Plans for the future are, Blitz Nur Spec RX exhaust, then decat, downpipe, turbo elbow and manifold, R32/33 front brakes, Whiteline ARB, UK Double DIN radio and possibly a medium sized carbon spoiler. Maybe even a remap in a year or so.

The car is my daily driver so I dont want to go mad with mods and power, but would like to take it to a few drift/track days. Hope to see some of you at some Jap shows soon.

Hope you like the numberplate, I got it with the car from the previous owner Lynny.

Let me know what you think, especially with regard to R32/33 brakes and if they make much difference.

Cheers, Max.

Reaction score
Like the car :)

5zigen exhaust are bad arse, they're bloody loud even as a cat back. I had one on my pulsar years ago as a straight through system. They're rare to get hold of too

Last edited:

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I love the sound of it, but it has to go because the back box has almost rusted off the main pipe, even though it was welded up last year :(

Reaction score
I found that problem too, they're only mild steel, which is a massive shame. They cost a fortune new aswell.

L

Lynny

God I miss that car :cry:

Had a few problems with the Saab I bought and even got caught for speeding in a diesel :(

I am so pleased you love it though :)

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I have no idea I'm afraid. I havent noticed any pics of other s15's with it. I know it was fitted in Japan thnugh

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Thanks man, I may see you soon if you have any meets planned soon and Andy sends me a text.
It will have some nice bright Yellow R32 front brakes in the next few weeks too, should look good with the bronze alloys.

Reaction score
That sounds cool :cool: My mate was trying to get me to paint mine matt white after seeing yours flatted, it looked good!

Heres a before anyway mate:

:D