Page 141 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1501
    Liked
    9 years jeez haha that’s amazing to hear man, hopefully it hasn’t been too unreliable but I bet it’s worth it! Keep hearing nice S15’s are getting harder to come by so hopefully I find one and stick with it as you’ve done. You’re making me get too excited, I’ve got to wait till June/July, sell my current car then get the boys at torque gt to find me one! Checking on these forums and goo-net every day isn’t helping...

Liked
    Peglio's vertex edge edition
    @Peglio13
    Quote Originally Posted by FarhanZahid View Post
    9 years jeez haha thatís amazing to hear man, hopefully it hasnít been too unreliable but I bet itís worth it! Keep hearing nice S15ís are getting harder to come by so hopefully I find one and stick with it as youíve done. Youíre making me get too excited, Iíve got to wait till June/July, sell my current car then get the boys at torque gt to find me one! Checking on these forums and goo-net every day isnít helping...
    Tbh itís been very reliable , only been off the road long periods of time when I have been working on it . Never broken down as such , broken a few diffs and driveshafts 🤣Peglio's vertex edge edition bout it really
    Ah man then after that have to wait for it to arrive and get registered ! Thatís gonna be a long old wait ha ha will defo be worth it dude and torque are good guys so wonít sell you a crap one

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Liked
    Oh right, that’s good then, so long as it isn’t breaking down every week haha I used to worry about getting an s15 for that reason but I’m just gonna go ahead and get one before prices go too high.

Aye it will be torture waiting but from the emails I’ve sent to Darren, he seems really decent so I’m hopeful. Quick question as I can’t seem to find one anywhere, have you had the rear fog light rerouted to the main taillight/is that possible? The look of the square red fog light hanging off the bumper would drive me mad hahaha

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Oh right, thatís good then, so long as it isnít breaking down every week haha I used to worry about getting an s15 for that reason but Iím just gonna go ahead and get one before prices go too high.

Aye it will be torture waiting but from the emails Iíve sent to Darren, he seems really decent so Iím hopeful. Quick question as I canít seem to find one anywhere, have you had the rear fog light rerouted to the main taillight/is that possible? The look of the square red fog light hanging off the bumper would drive me mad hahaha
    Yeah Darren is sound you wonít have any problems
    No as long as they are well looked after will be fine .
    I service mine every 6 months regardless of mileage and do gearbox and diff every 18 months . Keeps it all fresh
    Yeah they can go in the rear taillight easy enough dude . I got an r6 bike brake light for mine as itís just a thin strip of led and tucked it close to the bumper

Liked
    Aye that sounds like a good plan with a car like that, getting serviced every so often to make sure everything is tip top. Ah right, that’s fine then, I see people with the box fog light hanging off and I just want to rip it off hahaha, I’m sure there’s many ways to get them integrated neatly like yours. As I couldn’t even change my own light bulb on my first car, I’m hoping to learn with the S15. I don’t think I’ll get to sleep tonight, way too excited and I’ve not even found one yet ��

Liked
    I reckon one of those F1 style fog lights could look sweet *with the right body kit*

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Aye that sounds like a good plan with a car like that, getting serviced every so often to make sure everything is tip top. Ah right, thatís fine then, I see people with the box fog light hanging off and I just want to rip it off hahaha, Iím sure thereís many ways to get them integrated neatly like yours. As I couldnít even change my own light bulb on my first car, Iím hoping to learn with the S15. I donít think Iíll get to sleep tonight, way too excited and Iíve not even found one yet ��
    Yeah itís well worth doing , itís only when older cars are neglected that you will have issues .
    I would do oil and filter at 6 months plus check spark plugs
    Then at 12 months do oil , filter , sparks and fuel filter then at the next / which would be 18 months, do box and diff oil or do it at 12 months if youíre covering a lot of mileage.
    I would also recommend doing the full works when you first get the car so you know where you stand with it
    Yeah the f1 style ones are cool , did one on the rocket bunny 15 we built also got one going on a gt86 bunny we are doing too .
    If worked right they can fit in well for sure
    Not the best pic but the triangle in the middle of the diffuser is a fog light , can also flash like a rain light too which is pretty cool

Liked
    Yeah exactly, with care I’m sure they’d last ages. That looks like a pretty sound service schedule you’ve got, would definitely do the full whammy when new and then like you said, every 6 months for small service and 12 for the big one, will definitely come back to this thread for more info haha Yeah that looks really cool, will need to get looking closer to the time as to what will fit the specific car, don’t think I’ll be going widebody straight away, maybe some slight fenders etc after a wee while. Think I saw a vertex kit equipped example on goo-net actually and it looked mega (but I’ve got no clue how to insert pics)

9. pegliobaglio Likes this post.

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Decided to smooth my inlet to tidy it up a bit before paint . Going to look pretty sharp !
    Also decided to go polished letters on the cam cover for now , although I think I will end up doing them gold

DeanS15 is offline My car is so clean you could eat off it.
    This is DeanS15's Country Flag (England)
    Liked
    I love the clocks with 'mine' written on them lol. Did you have the inlet made custom mate?

12. pegliobaglio Likes this post.