What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
The seats look great, they are the same ones I was eyeing up at Trax :)
Thanks man They are literally the only seats I have found I can fit in ha ha does help they are great looking too , well chuffed with them! Really freshen up the interior too ... just need to finish the rest of the car now ha ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
So not much of an update but there is a chance I will get to shows next year ! My mate sourced me a cd009 I will be picking up in January and I have agreed a price for my 2.2vet engine(will get a full spec list up soon ) so fingers crossed will have most parts I need in the next couple of months !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Awesome news! I can't wait to see the car finished. Who is building the vet engine? (sorry if I have missed it in the thread).

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Awesome news! I can't wait to see the car finished. Who is building the vet engine? (sorry if I have missed it in the thread).
Just need to find a lot of money now ha ha always the hardest part
Greg at protuner is building it . He is the only person I know in the country to have built running vet's and he built my mate Max's after all the issues he had elsewhere and that's run spot on ever since

Reaction score
Country
Just need to find a lot of money now ha ha always the hardest part
Greg at protuner is building it . He is the only person I know in the country to have built running vet's and he built my mate Max's after all the issues he had elsewhere and that's run spot on ever since
I did think it might be Greg! Mine will be going to him in the near future once the bodywork is sorted. I need more powerzzz!!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I did think it might be Greg! Mine will be going to him in the near future once the bodywork is sorted. I need more powerzzz!!!
Yeah bud. Been talking to him about it for a Long time and seeing as I'm buying all his parts thought it best I let him do it . Would always worry me having someone build one when they have never done it before ! Ha ha ha we all need more powaz dude

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Not really much to update but finally got another piece of the puzzle . Z33 cd009 box Massive thanks to jorge for picking this up for me !

Hopefully will find the money for the engine by march then will be a chance of getting to some shows

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Finally found some time for my own car ! Even though it was only a day. I managed to get the engine and gearbox out and sold , also managed to do final fit on the quarters ready for tubbing and bonding . Should be getting the deposit down on my engine next week so that can be stripped down and refreshed ready to go in ! Exciting times. Might actually get to some shows this year fingers crossed

Had a few issues getting the engine out because the car is so low and the nismo power brace sits right in the way of getting an engine crane under it ! I had to jack both sides up and slip it out far enough to drop the car down without fouling the brace ! Was a pita especially as I was doing it myself ha ha

Word to the wise , a second pair of hands would be most welcome when manhandling an engine from a bay and moving a crane at the same time 🤣

Hoping to get the underside and bay blasted before I start any metal work
In the mean time I had a meet at my body shop , was really nice to get together and also to see Casey's car back and still looking gorgeous !

So now I just need to find a couple of weeks for the bodywork and a load of cash for the engine . Should be stripping the civic next week which will help a lot ! Fingers crossed for japfest

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Was a good day bro I had to bring it back home for that motivational factor.

Sent from my PLUS using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Was a good day bro I had to bring it back home for that motivational factor.

Sent from my PLUS using Tapatalk
Thanks for making the journey bro really appreciate it !! Yeah man think it has got us both motivated ha ha pretty much sold the big stuff off the civic within hours of posting so fingers crossed they all go through and I can get my engine