What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Match made in heaven//hell . I will let you decide ha ha

Now I have finished the other one I was building I am trying to spend a day a week on mine to get it moving forward , hopefully have it all painted by the end of the year and engine built back on the road Feb/March time

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
turbo set up is looking epic mate !

already thinking about changes to mine now after seeing this ha.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha cheers buddy it's pretty awesome . I just sit and look at it sometimes ha ha ha I'm just trying to get exactly what I want first time so I can just drive it when it's done and not ever want any more for it (maybe )

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ha cheers buddy it's pretty awesome . I just sit and look at it sometimes ha ha ha I'm just trying to get exactly what I want first time so I can just drive it when it's done and not ever want any more for it (maybe )
haha not surprised.. to be honest i amazed you get any work done and not just spend all day looking at it !!

yea that's defo a good choice ! want to go down the route of VVL head on mine now !

Reaction score
Country

This will never happen lol, there will always be something else :lol:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
haha not surprised.. to be honest i amazed you get any work done and not just spend all day looking at it !!

yea that's defo a good choice ! want to go down the route of VVL head on mine now !
Ha ha trust me man I was struggling so I took it home lol and now the finished edge 15 has left the distractions are mostly gone ! Oh dear ha ha it's an expensive route to go down buddy , I'm having trouble nailing someone down on cost and time to do my engine build now too which is useful . Everyone wants to do it until you ask for a price and date lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Did a buy today got a great deal on a pair so had to be done
Also got a price for my engine build so best get saving ha ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
I think I saw those seats on Corbeaus' stand at Trax. They had some great deals on pairs. Also, I've been following your work in Instagram and saw that you're doing Luke's RX7. I'm considering some paintwork on my S15 so I may have to come and see you :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I think I saw those seats on Corbeaus' stand at Trax. They had some great deals on pairs. Also, I've been following your work in Instagram and saw that you're doing Luke's RX7. I'm considering some paintwork on my S15 so I may have to come and see you :)
Yeah I think so dude , because I'm so big it's nigh on impossible to find seats that I can fit in! I tried about 20 seats at the shows and these were the most comfortable , got them for an absolute steal!
Ah nice one dude "! I'm dying to reveal the colour it's killing me now ha ha his red looks so so good ! Give me a shout whenever you want , more than happy to have a chat and see if I can help you out