What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Picked up the final parts for my vet head set up today some Protuner custom profile cams , greddy pulleys, Supertec springs and retainers and custom long length inlet with fuel rail. Will be tidying up the inlet and painting it .
Sleeves and bottom end bits are next on the list!

Never go full retard

Reaction score
Country
hey Chris them parts out of gregs drift car he never finished or brand new. If there gregs what has he done with the car:confused:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
hey Chris them parts out of gregs drift car he never finished or brand new. If there gregs what has he done with the car:confused:
Yeah out of Greg's car as he kept destroying turbos so went v8 ! All parts have literally dine 3 dyno runs so like new anyway .
He is building my engine doing bid conversion and installing the syvecs so I'm getting him to source all the parts too so I know 100% all will be spot on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Would you be able to shed any light on if a edge bumper will fit with standard wings (don't think it would) because I've just cracked my vertex front :( and really like them ahaha

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Vertex Edge bumper is 50mm+ width, so i am a 100% sure to tell you this will not going to fit bro

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Would you be able to shed any light on if a edge bumper will fit with standard wings (don't think it would) because I've just cracked my vertex front :( and really like them ahaha
Edge bumper won't fit with standard wings dude as its 100mm wider (50mm per side) you probably could make it fit but it's never going to be worth doing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Another piece of the puzzle sourced. Not much left now really just gearbox /clutch and bottom end bits and I can get the engine build started !
Hopefully start doing the bodywork on mine next month. Just been mega busy as I have started full time in my own bodyshop ! Exciting
Anyway thanks to Jorge for getting me a great deal on this . Borg Warner efr7670 1.05ar external gate twin scroll turbo

Feed me ha ha

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
looking good mate ! such a sexy manifold and some serious turbo-age there ! beginning to think I should of gone top mount and external gate now ha

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
looking good mate ! such a sexy manifold and some serious turbo-age there ! beginning to think I should of gone top mount and external gate now ha
Cheers buddy! Defo a pretty serious set up, it should be savage when it's finished that's the thing . I didn't want to do it and want more so I'm going all out knowing It will be too much really in the hope I can't get bored of the power ha ha ha well that's the plan anyway