What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thanks buddy!
Yeah I'm really really happy with it . Plans with the engine have changed a bit now so I'm unsure when it will be finished but it's exactly what I wanted so I'm proper happy with it!
At least I can get the bodywork all sorted out in the mean time

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha yeah buddy. That is the plan! I have purchased a vet head and basically all the parts I need to bolt it to my block from Greg at Protuner, who will also be building my engine fitting my syvecs and mapping the car. Doing it a slightly different way though rather than stroker I'm going darton sleeves and 89.5mm Pistons , should help it Rev a bit more freely and better suited to the head from what I have read and also speaking in depth with Greg ( so will be a 2148 cc or something like that) Hoping to get a few more bits sorted in January , full race twin scroll turbo kit with efr7670 , mazworx inlet and fuel rail and their billet z33 shifter for the box conversion . Then will have to sit on it while I finish my unit off . Hopefully will all be done in time for show season still! Just a struggle trying to balance everything ATM ha ha

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
To say I'm jealous of that set up would be an understatement. Please keep us updated with the engine build too :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha cheers mate. Yeah I will most definitely keep the thread updated: that's one of the main reasons I have been quiet on here as I was still working out which direction to take it . In the end I decided all in balls out as usual. Spending all the money making it exactly how I want it to look I may as well spend the cash and have the exact car I always wanted. Hopefully be picking up some parts in the new year so will get some pics up then 🏻

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
So I haven't been updating this recently BUT I have been working behind the scenes to get a few things in place.
It's been hard work trying to juggle setting up my business , kit out my workshop and build this car while still holding down a full time job ha ha
So to delay no further , the first pieces of my vet build are in my possession!

Ati super damper
Neo vvl cylinder head
Cylinder head oil feed relocation kit to put the vvl solenoids in the right position for rear wheel drive.
Custom 36-1 trigger disc setup mounts onto ati super damper, replaces the cas as the primary trigger sensor and eliminates spark scatter. This is important with the vvl as the standard vvl cas does not fit with a red setup
Modified vvl cas to allow full sequential cam triggering with use of 36-1 trigger kit.
Custom neo vvl oil pump sump pic up to allow sr16ve n1 oil pump to be used on sr20det block
Greddy vernier pulleys
Aem pencil coils
Cdi ignition system

Left to collect are rocker cover , custom cams and Supertec valves and springs and that's the head all sorted !

Better pics to follow

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah man some serious cash going into this now but it will be exactly how I always wanted it so defo worth it ! Cheers man hopefully won't keep you waiting too long

Reaction score
Country
Its going to be monstrous when its done. Looking forward to seeing it completed.

Sent from my G620S-L01 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
hey up Chris what sort of power you expecting to run on this day to day or is it going to be track/show monster for the weekend type of thing cant wait to see it done :wave::thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
hey up Chris what sort of power you expecting to run on this day to day or is it going to be track/show monster for the weekend type of thing cant wait to see it done :wave::thumbs:
Hey bud. Yeah just dry days and shows really , always been more a weekend toy anyway.
Power wise should comfortably run 550-600 Hp with silly spool and 9.5k rev limit should be pretty good fun
Cheers dude . No idea when it will be done but hoping to get it painted may if possible

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
it's going to be savage man! Head first is always a good way to go doubt I will ever feel the need to change anything but the colour after this is "finished "

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha I have Michelin pilot super sports 285 on ATM will see how they cope. If I need wider will get some 12j wheels