What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thanks man!
Was it you I remember getting the the origin racing line kit??
I can't remember what they called it now I painted it ages ago. I still have some left so when I am next up the unit I will have a look for you dude .
Will be changing the colour for the new look

Reaction score
Cheers mate!
Yeah it was me that got the racing line kit but never got round to fitting it.... lol :rolleyes:
Instead I've ended up doing a ground up rebuild which I'm still working on (got to update my build thread!)
running 75% garage mak kit at the mo hopefully gonna get it painted by the end of the year but I still got a lot of sanding and filling to go.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah fair play dude ! Love the mak kit . I almost bought Vinnies mak kit a spec s and an rb26 to build myself something fun but the workshop needs to be priority and I'm already building 2 cars ha ha look forward to seeing it dude . You painting it yourself ?

Reaction score
rb26 s15 would be fun! just bought the skirts and rear fenders off Vinnie :rolleyes:
Would love to paint it myself but just not enough space in my garage. I managed to tub and paint the engine bay in there but i think that was pushing the limits of space. Just need to find a good body shop to take her to.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah man you know it! Ah sweet ! He did mention he had sold more parts !
I'm in the process of setting up my own bodyshop dude , I will be having an opening day /BBQ/ car meet when I'm ready to go so feel free to pop along to that or beforehand if you want to check it out I may be able to help you 🏻

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Not really done much been too busy sorting my workshop out. Have properly fitted the kit now though all bolted up nice stripped all the doors etc so will start flatting it and doing some filler work soon. Have a week off in November so if I have some time will get more done .
This is how it stands

https://vimeo.com/142867088

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Glad I came in to check up on progress, looking utterly epic Chris, you must be over the moon with it!