What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers Guys ! Yeah I ordered my bonnet a while back, it was meant to be with me at the start of August but was delayed surprise surprise ha ha
Colour wise I know what I want it to look like I just haven't found the right colour yet! Looked through about 1000 colours yesterday no luck! Ha ha

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Scrolled through the topic, missed so much! Its pretty awesome where this is going :nod: Sick build and looks like there is much more to come :p Thought I rememberd you looking into Z33 gearboxes as well, got that sorted?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers buddy! Yeah still a long long way to go yet haven't even got to the engine yet! Defo will be going for the z33 man will work well with my intended set up. How's yours going?

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
But you got a ****load of parts already :) Yea the car is running now, but still have to finish building the car back up. Motivation tends to fade a bit, but will get there! If you need any info regarding the Z33 gearbox topic, feel free to PM me!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha yeah man but still so much to buy! Probably have about half of what I actually need !! Awesome dude ! I know what you mean there can be hard to stay focussed, will Defo be in touch with regards to the box buddy

Reaction score
Country
So what engine setup you going for as you've sold the front mount and turbo setup as well as a few other bits. keeping the SR or going down the RB route?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers buddy, took me a while to decide on the wheel set up but ,as you say, I think it's pretty spot on!
Keeping the sr don't like rb in street s bodies . Looking at either forged or stroked block and twin scroll twin wastegate full race turbo set up 🏻

Last edited: