What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
It's getting delivered to me tomorrow I think, I hate waiting for stuff like this though, im like a kid at Christmas!

I spent ages last year snd still a large portion of this year looking at R32's but I'd want a garage to keep one in to have as a second car. I stil want to own a modded one at some stage.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Sweet! Look forward to some pics yeah 🏻 ha ha I bet dude I was like that with my 15
Same as that man. I want to try and get myself. V spec next year and just make it absolutely mint oem+ now I have my garage I have somewhere to store it and will need another project when this is "finished "

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers dude! I'm aiming to get the car ready and painted in the next couple of months then built ready for shows next year cash flow dependant !

Reaction score
Country
do the new lights have a fog light or are you going to use a separate light for the MOT. Leds in the boot spoiler would be cool :smitten:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I don't know mate I already have a seperate led fog light below my bumper so will have something similar again 🏻
Ha ha ha yeah I'm thinking about doing something with led strips around the car nothing ott

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Busy day, little update !
As promised some test fitted pics. Quality is fantastic , everything lines up as it should ! There is hardly any work needs doing to the kit itself its exceptional . So excited !
Stripped the car, removed the turbo fmic radiator old kit etc with a little help from Jorge

The a little test fit . My god this kit is wide! I wasn't prepared for it it's utterly amazing! First time I have seen 18x10 look so small ha ha

Pictures really don't do justice to how wide it actually is I absolutely love it

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Blimey you aren't kidding. You'll need wider wheels now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk