Page 51 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Liked
    Peglio's vertex edge edition
    @Peglio13

peglio's ongoing s15 project...

Yeah I had heard the syvecs is the nuts , Greg mentioned about knock , fuel pressure, oil pressure safeguards let aline all the other stuff, sounds pretty awesome just not sure if I can afford it. Thing is will need a decent ecu as I intend to go bigger turbo and twin scroll next year when I have finished the rest of the car . Have to see what I can sell! Have 6 Rota here that should be a decent chunk of it!
    Anyone heard much about the vipec units?

Liked
    @Peglio13

Little update. Finally had some time to get painting!

Last edited by pegliobaglio; 26-07-2013 at 20:06.

Liked
    Might be wrong dude but that candy teal is usually powder coat. And it's uber expensive as you have to buy it from the states in big quantities. that said I guess you could get paint to look the same

I was gonna do my rocker this colour last month but frankly couldnt be arsed finding:
    a). the powder coat
    b). someone who can do two pack stuff
    Jay

Liked
    @Peglio13

Yeah man is usually powder coat but there is a kandy paint that's pretty much identical if you use the correct colour underneath . I'm sure I will work something out ha ha ha

Liked
    Pics, pics......

Liked
    @Peglio13

Soooo after lots and lots (about 5 hours) of modifications I managed to make the bumper fit lol and now I'm not even sure I like it!!! Reserve judgement till its painted and lowered if not wide body it is!

And a pic of how much better it looks when lowered ( hope that's all it is ! )
    Last edited by pegliobaglio; 27-07-2013 at 18:56.

Liked
    @Peglio13

been in talks with my mechanic just waiting for a price to fit it then she will be heading in,then its just the small matter of finding 3k for my ecu olice:
    yes i have lost the plot ha ha was planning to go nistune which is 650 but the mapper has told me it will struggle to control my injectors. next step would be link ecu for 2k but i figure if i am spending that much may as well go all in balls out and get the syvecs s6gp Syvecs S6GP race ECU
    also get a touch display to mess about with and keep an eye on everything Toucan | JT Innovations so i just gotta sell some stuff now luckily have 6 rotas my old turbo ,injectors etc should cover over half of the cost. wheels will hopefully be on this week if the fronts turn up and turbo is going on order monday its going to be a struggle but should be worth it in the long run as i want to forge it over the winter and go twin scroll with a gtx3071r next year for a reliable 450-500hp so having a good ecu in place already will really help and with this ecu i can go map sensor now so should be a pretty awesome set up when its all finished
    massive thanks to darren for sorting me out the lovely tomei and mazworx bits top man
    Last edited by pegliobaglio; 04-08-2013 at 16:23.

Liked
    Ummmm 450-500bhp!!! You are mental! What gearbox you going for?

S15 spec R Pearl yellow - Sold
    New JDM wagon.... Nissan Cube Autech Rider

Liked
    No probs mate, Good to meet up with you the other day as well..

Liked
    @Peglio13

Z33 mate . Mazworx kit is finished and ready for testing , should be sorted by the end of November perfect timing for me to take it off the road and do a winter refresh!!
    Yea buddy was good to finally meet! Car looks great!! I want your bonnet ha ha ha