What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha ha don't worry dude won't keep you wating too long I hope . As usual isn't down to me, still waiting on keys for the unit!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Cheers buddy!!! Nice to hear from you, hope all is well! I'm in the middle of sorting my own unit /business so you will have to pop up man!
I will mate! I will be back behind the wheel of a 1j/Rb/ls s15 one day soon I'm sure! Once my boy is off to school full time and the missus goes back to work the stars will align :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I will mate! I will be back behind the wheel of a 1j/Rb/ls s15 one day soon I'm sure! Once my boy is off to school full time and the missus goes back to work the stars will align :)
Awesome dude ! Would be great to catch up regardless , has been ages! if you need any work doing when you do get one you know where to bring it

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
U will cheers mate. I very nearly bought a brz earlier in the year withe the intention of a supercharger conversion but thought I'd hang on and get back in a silvia. An n/a auto base cat can be got for peanuts now and makes sense for what I would want to do. If and when I get back to it, you know I'll be waist deep in it lol.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
U will cheers mate. I very nearly bought a brz earlier in the year withe the intention of a supercharger conversion but thought I'd hang on and get back in a silvia. An n/a auto base cat can be got for peanuts now and makes sense for what I would want to do. If and when I get back to it, you know I'll be waist deep in it lol.
If you need help importing a fresh one Vinnie can get them and would be a better base (no rust) and cheaper than sourcing one here ! Not that I'm trying to make you get one or anything I do like the brz but it's not as special as the 15 IMO
Hoping to start fitting my kit next month so keep your eyes peeled , I'm sure it will make you want one even more

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
I definitely will mate - looking forward to it! And I might have to give you and vinnie a shout when the time comes, wonder what an n/a auto goes for these days?

Reaction score
Saw the pictures of your wheels on Instagram and Facebook, dude, they look pretty sweet!!

Hope all is good.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
It's like a little reunion
Sweet dude give us a shout closer to the time and I will see what we can find you.
Cheers Adam! I absolutely love them I'm really good mate, how have you been??
Still got the BMW? You must be about ready to get back in an s15 too

Reaction score
HA! Very nearly contemplated it, bro, as I enquired about a couple but didn't go through with looking at them. I've been looking at cars the last 6 months as the M Coupe just bored me silly, but I kept it as they rocketed up in price, so have made a tidy profit on it. I've still got the Beemer but it's going up for sale in the next week or two as I just bought a new car at the weekend and don't have space to keep both. Well happy with what I bought though, and hoping to make a bit of money on it too as it's an up and coming modern classic that only had 500 manufactured:D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
There are some really nice ones about ATM but tbh if I were to get another I would do a fresh import , prices here are silly now! Ha ha I did warn you they aren't that exciting but they do everything well so a good daily, must have been nice after the Evo to have something that worked nice you are making a bit of profit on it too, that's rare on cars nowadays! Look forward to seeing the new motor buddy have to pop it down my garage when I am up and running , will be having a few meets /BBQ/photo shoots there so will be good to have you down for a catch up (dean too if you can make it )

Reaction score
I looked at importing too but was after an R34 GTR, but they've gone out of my price range now, wish I'd bought one a few years back to be honest. Yeah, I've driven the Beemer for a year now with no issues. Sounds good, mate, on the meet. I've stayed German for the moment though, and gone family sized with more power than it needs, ha!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I personally don't like the 34 is such a big car always preferred the 32 . But again would have defo been another car to make some money on! Sweet will let you know in advance when I'm looking to do it. Going to try and have a right mix of cars there , German, American jap etc so will be good! Ha ha cool man I'm looking at Audi estates for my new daily ATM so I have space to lug wheels and bumpers etc around, keep looking at rs4 and rs6 avants but trying to be sensible and buy a diesel when you picking up the new wagon??