Page 5 of 145 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    DeanS15 is offline My car is so clean you could eat off it.
    This is DeanS15's Country Flag (England)
    Liked
    i'm going to get evolution foundry to make me an ornament plate for the top of the rad - basically this will do a couple of things....
    it will bridge the gap between the engine and the rad so it doesn't look so bare, it will help air continue channelling towards the engine from behind the rad so maybe aid cooling but not by much imo, it will be very easy to remove to work on the thing (will fit the two radiator mount points on top of the rad) and it will be polished stainless so bling bling

shouldn't cost much, and i believe all the aftermarket rads have mounts in the same places for the original shroud so should fit all if anyone else was interested....

Liked
    Peglio's vertex edge edition
    @Peglio13
    I see where your going with this ,and I also reckon all rad mounts are in the same place if I go down the leccy fan route I will be interested had some bits from there before very good quality stuff!

Liked
    @Peglio13
    was gonna refurb my brakes in bayside blue but really dont have the time ,i foud some foliatec brake caliper paint in my shed with alod of old car stuff so gave this a go have to say i really like the colour and will leave them like this till i have the cash to get them done properly,got a new oil cap too bout it really had to send the new rad back as it was slightly bent so still waiting on that,everything is going really slowly atm but i will get there eventually!

S15 SILVIA Guest
    Brakes look great mate. Love the colour! Weren't they off an Evo? Have you got custom mounts made up?

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Yeah they were evo 8 brakes mate, dan at db power made me up some brackets and got me matching coloured hel braided lines for 90 quid so its been a pretty cheap set up so far to be honest as gav (zero260) sorted me the calipers with virtually new disks and pads for 175 ,gonna be a big improvement over standard think the new disks are 330 mm will get some pics up before and after fitting them next week sometime

Liked
    Breaks have come up great, well done..

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Cheers mate can't wait to get em on there now!

Liked
    I have the Brembo's from a Subaru STI (they look the same as yours actually). They do the job alright

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Anything has to be better than standard !
    Sometimes I am tempted to pop my boot to see if it would act as an air brake !!!
    Hopefully this will cure that urge!!!
    Gonna get my diff fitted next week too hopefully so it should be quicker of the mark and slowing down good times!!!!
    Last edited by pegliobaglio; 12-03-2011 at 00:20.

Liked
    @Peglio13
    slight change of plans,the rad i got from jperformance got slightly bent in the post,so i intended to send it back and get a new one ,so i contacted them about it and they said they would sort it asap so i messaged them asking where to send it to and some other questions i had (as their address is not on their site) but i never got a response.messaged them every day for a week and nothing...
    i found their address in the end and returned it but for a refund now htey have messed me around so much,in the mean time i managed to get this looks alot better made tbh and its the rad i originally wanted just got bored of waiting for apex to get some more in ,anyways its brand new unused in a box and a really good price so i am happy,gonna get some bits on this week so pics will follow shortly..