What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thanks dude! Exactly what I was thinking there is no way I can put them on they look horrid . Have emailed drift works to let them know I'm not happy and see if they have any other options , you would think that they would do black anodised ones to match the black wheels! Yeah they weren't cheap dude closer to 2.5 than 2 lol but needed to be done , think they will suit it down to the ground! Cheers man, hopefully get started on it next month

Reaction score
Country
Crikey!!! Well I signed and posted back my loan agreement this morning as I am going car shopping this week / fortnight but there is no way I could shell out for anything like those anytime soon. Hoping to see a car this week that might tick all the right boxes. Two years of loving these cars, test drives, and driving and admiring friends 15's and I am finally going to be owning and driving my own one!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha yeah I have lost the plot a bit , could almost buy another 15 with the money I have spent on the kit etc ha ha awesome news buddy! I have seen you about he forum for a while now so I wish you all the best with the search and look forwRd to seeing your project
I had to wait almost 10 years before I got mine ha ha saw one when I was 17 and when I found out what it was always said I would have one, didn't get one till I was 26 but it was so worth the wait once again good luck dude

Reaction score
Country
Cheers dude, yeah I can't see me getting rid of it, short of a lottery win and a skyline coming along!! This is a big tick in the box of must own cars for me! Yeah, been a bit quiet on here, just been getting my **** in one sock since Japfest and will hopefully be posting photos of a project of my own soon!!! One day it'll have a really nice kit and bits and pieces!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
No way I would swap mine for a skyline lol kpgc10 maybe but that's it. Car is staying with me for a long long time , defo a forever car . Awesome man look forward to seeing what you do with it when you get one!

Reaction score
Country
Saw the wheels earlier man !! Beautiful!! My plan was to keep mine till it dies, then maybe Rb25, and repeat . I'd love to say Id keep it forever, as it's the only car I have ever driven that It just makes me smile everytime haha, but we all know that life can be a bastard sometimes! But I think il sell organs before the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
I know what you mean. Much of the stuff life throws at you has kept me driving run of the mill stuff so I have no intention of ever selling my 15 on, as long as that decision remains in my control!!! Cannot wait to get my hands on the V5!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
The wheels are awesome mate!!! Can't wait to see the kit.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
The wheels are awesome mate!!! Can't wait to see the kit.
Cheers buddy!!! Nice to hear from you, hope all is well! I'm in the middle of sorting my own unit /business so you will have to pop up man! Well over due a catch up
More pics of the wheels: details . Such good work!

I have now convinced driftworks to send me anodised black valves for my wheels ( free of charge) as I wasn't happy with the chrome they sent , glad they have sorted it out their customer service has been very good

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
no chance of snagging a caliper with those badboys:no: by any chance picked a body colour yet????

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
no chance of snagging a caliper with those badboys:no: by any chance picked a body colour yet????
Ha ha lets hope not eh!
Yeah I have pretty much settled on a colour. Bit unconventional but down the route I wanted to head roughly ha ha
Ps were you interested in the xd9 still?

Last edited: