What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
peglio's ongoing s15 project...

Well considering the events and car meets at Holland it was my plan to visit the UK a couple of times when its done, so yeah we're should do that sometime. Add me on Facebook buddy (sonny Davis)

Last edited:

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Would be nice mate, maybe find a good spot at the time for a nice fotoshoot or so. But that's future talk, let's both finish these bad boys first

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
More to me, since you already own a S15 and i do not ️ but a year from now is a whole new world to me

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Best of luck with it dude , hope you get one soon
Ha ha I kinda have but I'm a nightmare and keep changing my mind

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Trying to do something different with it so have thought about a lot of colours! Most seem to do black,grey, silver, white, red and blue . So have looked at purple, bronze, gold , orange, yellow, teal. Metallic , pearls ,matte , flips, candies all sorts ha ha

Reaction score
Country
midnight purple! always been a personal want of mine, love to see someone else do it at the very least haha

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah o have been really tempted by mnp3 the only issue is it's quite hard to get hold of as not many people stock the pearl tinters and the people that do stock it want around £350 a ltr so before I even do any work on the car that's another £1700 lmao and I still need to buy my engine bits and new turbo set up so I think that's off the cards for now , maybe next year
Which colour are you talking about drifter?? They do some real nice colours for the nur! I would like to stick to a Nissan colour if I can, the millennium jade is pretty cool and different !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah it is a pretty cool colour . Think it would really work too! I keep coming back to dark greys with loads of silver flake in though ha ha every time I find a colour I think would work a dark grey pops up and I'm like

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
I like the idea of a dark grey with a bronze tint. I do quite like the Honda Root Beer Brown as well. Also I like pearlescent titanium like this Clio, but word is that if you get a scuff and need a touch up it's a nightmare... I just like the fancy sheen in the different lights that twilight offers.

Would love to know how much it all costs you though, I'm pretty sure I see a respray in my future too. Can't wait to see what you go for!!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah I did look at grey and bronze , I really can't make my mind up ha ha I was dead set on a bronze /gold colour but can't find the right shade . All pearlescents are a pita to match up unfortunately which is why I have put myself off the mnp3 , probably be over 2k for just materials for that respray and if someone chinned it , say on the door , you are looking whole side and tbh probably still not a Perfect match so more likely a full respray! If you do need a respray in the future you know where to come buddy. Once I am properly up and running , after I speak and approve it with mods, I'm hoping to run some offers for oc members for resprays and such at a discount price while I'm getting on my feet.
In the mean time feel free to suggest more colours I m open to pretty much anything

These are a few of the colours similar to what I have been considering

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country

This blue? If i ever did mine or some sort of project it would be this

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
It's a custom Pewter Grey, got the owner on my facebook.....so if you need the color code for real i can ask him the code