What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thanks very much Dude! The wait has been killer but it's finally arrived. Is being shipped to me tomorrow so I will be starting to strip the car next week hopefully !

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers dude ! Hopefully won't keep you waiting too long although I'm not in a rush with this as j want it to be perfect

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Awesome buddy....seeing it makes me reallize it's taking me too f*cking long!!!!! but haven't you ordered the hood mate?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha ah yeah man it's been about 5 months since I ordered it so you are taking way too long lol no I didn't , still undecided if I like it or not. Will get a bonnet for it but not sure which yet

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Yeah it took me 6 months before i've received it, still lying in my shed.
Going to order my next and last bodyparts (Edge hood, mirrors, rear lights and rims) at the end of this year

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Get it on lad!! Ha ha i have already ordered lights and wheels for it just need to decide on a Bonnet and mirrors . Will come later though as I need to order my engine parts, turbo and gearbox next . Never ending ha ha

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Looks horrible mate. You should give it to me, it's the only sensible answer I can think of. ;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha ha it's going no where other than on my car I know it's horrible but it's just something I have to do .... Anyway why do you need spare parts? You don't even have a car to fit them too so you have no reason to damage yours

Reaction score
Country
Wow that's amazing. Will look incredible on your car. How much did it cost if you don't mind? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Yeah that's true pal, but according to my plans end of this year is should order the last bodyparts and the Silvia, so quick calculated i should finish the build somewhere at May 2016. **** that takes long considering it

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
It's not that far away dude! Look how quickly this year has flown by already! Almost half a year gone ha ha I'm sure you will be on the road, loving your perfect car and won't even think about how long it's taken. I have had mine Almost 6 years to get it to this stage ha ha
Thanks buddy , it will be lovely when it's done for sure! Have to meet up when it's back on the road would like to have a poke about yours too