What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah is not to my Taste so didn't bother with it. Got the boot lip though as I like that!
Ah hope you find a job soon bud and get the kit sorted !

Reaction score
Country
Peglio that is exactly how I want my car to look, the widebody vertex kit with a cf bonnet and cf drift wing. Although I fancy a complete colour change to candy apple red with a silver fleck in it.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
peglio's ongoing s15 project...

I have considered a lot of different colours for the car but I think a nice modern grey/silver will suit it really well. I have seen a few with a bgw and it looks really nice! I would want a voltex wing really but is too much monies ha ha ha
Not sure about candy colours on these really, be nice to see one though!

Reaction score
Country
Nothing guaranteed yet on colours, have to get the kit then consider colours to compliment the lines. How much do the voltex wings go for? Seen them and they do look great.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah man I'm not sure is many colours that will suit the kit tbh White obviously looks amazing but has been done. Think because the kit is so modern looking it needs a nice modern colour!
Iirc the voltex wings are silly money, £1300 odd lmfao they look awesome , but not that awesome ha ha

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Just to give you an idea what i have found over the last couple of years of Edge kitted S15's: (just to help a brother out!!!)
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Love the prodrive one the dark grey/bronze colour ! Black especially loses all the lines of the kit . Love the matt grey and the lambo grey . Defo work

Reaction score
Country
Love the red and baby blue. I've got plenty of time to make my mind up, still got to buy the car first!! Lol. I plan for it to be my birthday present to myself in the summer.

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Yeah me to mate, already had an 15 two years ago but sold it since all my savings were put into the car and my misses gotn pregnant, after that i always said that the 15 would come back at any cost, already sorted the Edge kit which now laying in my shed....still have to sort the Edge Hood en Vertex rear lights....the Rays wheels and then will import an spec s since i want to make it a fully build its no use for me to sort an spec r....but since ive lost my job things will have to wait now, and its taking to f*cking long ive you ask me

Reaction score
Country
I'm in the navy and I pick up my Lieutenant stripe on 1st Feb which has a good pay rise with it. It's my birthday in June so plan to save hard and start the import process with Torque GT before my birthday.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
So bit of news . Not the best but I'm staying positive .
My kit has been delayed till mid May! So another 6 weeks. Some issue at t&e apparently .

This is turning into a really long wait! But on the plus side I am ordering my wheels , custom made work emotion cr Kai 2 piece

they take 6-8 weeks to make so will be sent at the same Time as the kit. Also gives me time to get my garage sorted , I have a few leads so hopefully will have everything in place by the time the parts arrive and can just go full pelt at it. Now I have a little more time I'm thinking about buying the parts to forge my engine and all the bushes and just going all out on it as I know the. Car won't be ready for any shows this year now.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
peglio's ongoing s15 project...

Cheers buddy. Have gone 19x9.5 and 19x11 for the rear should have some hefty dish , getting the fronts made with clearance for the big calipers too so semi concave but Should be pretty damn sweet man

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am thinking about re-barreling my SP1 on the new car to make them wider. And doing 18x11 et 10 on the rear

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hell yeah man! Do it !! Love the sp was actually tempted to get some as they do 13" wide would have been class for the ass but not sure they would suit my kit .