What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yes mate! Not far off now at all. Bored of waiting why I am just going to build it with this lot at a reasonable power for now , frustrates me seeing all this sat about the place ha ha even though it is Purdy 😝

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
yeah go for it, you can push 350bhp on a std gearbox. I've been running 340-360 for about 3 years now on a std box.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
peglio's ongoing s15 project...

Cool man good to know! My box sounds fine atm and is nice and smooth through the gears so should be alright for a couple of months while I get up and running and sort out the z33 . I won't be tracking it so will just have to be nice to it for a while ha ha

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
it will be fine pal, mine latest many a track day even round the ring a few times :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Good stuff man! Just what I needed to hear :D good to know they can deal with decent power and abuse !! looking forward to getting it on now tbh has been a long time coming !

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
So has been a while since I updated this , been busy with other projects and the k20 ek build.
Going all out on the 15 now though, first of many big purchases confirmed.
Just ordered the vertex edge full widebody kit and rear lip spoiler for the boot. Will be here in 6-8 weeks which will hopefully give me enough time to find a garage for my new business venture!
Just trying to decide on some wheels now,.
Pics of the kit looks so modern, by far my favourite kit

Really looking forward to finally taking the car to the next level

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers buddy! Has been on the cards a while, I was speaking to parky about it at japfest last year funnily enough now looks like we are both going for it ha ha
My favourite kit by a long long way!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Mate that notification brought me back here, so pleased to see you getting the edge, that's going to look amazing. Hope you've been well, I quit facebook ages ago as I couldn't see the point anymore. I'll have to come and see it when it's finished! Awesome!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Aweosme man, nice to hear from you! Hope you and the family are well, Did wonder when you disappeared off fb !! It will look sweet, defo be more than welcome anytime you want to pop up mate! Will be having open days at my garage when is open, beer , bbq, lots of modified cars and pro photos so pop along. Will let you know when it's all sorted be good to catch up

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Definitely mate would love to come along! Been so long since I attended anything to do with cars... I've no doubt I'll return one day but at the moment I feel no compulsion to. Glad to see you back cracking on though, it's definitely going to be a beauty no doubt :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Do you still have the bm? Defo will let you know when I am planning one , will just be a small gathering as the unit won't be massive. Probably 10-15 cars . I'm sure you have your hands full with the little man anyway!! Ha ha cheers buddy, try other project took over for a while but now that's basically finished I can concentrate on this .

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Not much change from £2500 normally ..I is a lot of cash for fibreglass ha ha but I have wanted it for ages so just went for it . I got a really good deal through a friend at injection imports but it was still over 2k
It is the full wide kit, 50mm all round. Kit consists of front and rear bumpers, front wings, side skirt, rear quarters and the boot spoiler /lip

Last edited:

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Well that's a shame for me since i hoped to be the only one in Europe with this kit :-(
Still awesome though, but you are not ordering the hood mate?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheer buddy, will look sweet!
There will be 3 of us then as parky is ordering it in a couple of months too. No I don't like the bonnet, going to get a cf bonnet, maybe a dv2 or origin aero bonnet

Reaction score
Country
Is this going to be ready for japfest then :confused: Me thinks you are going to be very busy:thumbs:Also is there a colour change in the pipeline ????

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
No won't be ready for japfest dude. Probably going to end up bringing the k20 ek . Depends if I have started work on this or not !
Only a subtle colour change, slightly darker grey , ferrari Grigio silverstone

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Oke oke, luckely you lads live on the other side of the ocean , i really fancy the hood so i'm going to order it but not anytime soon since i'm unemployed atm