What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
where abouts do you live if you go to watford then?
i love them wheels :clap:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers buddy! I'm in Hemel now, lives in bushey Heath for 20 odd years and my family still live there so pop up to see them quite regularly. Yourself?

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
oh thats pretty close it me i live in borehamwood. im around the bushe area every now and then im surprised i havnt seen you driving about

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
peglio's ongoing s15 project...

Ah see! I used to work in borehamwood back in the day ha ha yeah she doesn't get out much atm be sure to wave if you do! Funnily enough my old man said he saw a grey 15 on the a41 recently and thought it was me till it got a bit closer could have been you!!!!

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
yeah im pretty sure that would of been me. hopefully i wasn't being a complete ASBO

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha my dad's used to that sort of stuff =P na he just said he saw another one looked nice and same colour as mine ;)

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Thanks :D I'm not going to lie I love it every time I get in it!

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Just been reading your thread what brembo's are you running?

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Oh yeah just got to that bit hahahaa I thinking about getting brembo's I want the biggest brakes I can fit under 17" are the d2 much better then the brembo's

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha could probably get the 320 brembos under 17's may be a bit tight. Otherwise a skyline brembo set up would be a good choice , bolts straight up too just come at a higher price than the evo set up. The d2 are pretty awesome but was more than happy with the brembo set up mate!

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I think skyline set up is what I'm going to go for but I got loads of little bits to do before I get to that part

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Tell me about it! Never ending, I've been lucky though nothing major the car is really clean. Got to find time at work to do paint some little bits on the car and valet the inside

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha I know all about never ending lists! Mine still stands at over 10k to go ha ha is always good to have a clean base mate then you can just make it better adding your own personal touches!

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Yeah dying to take it on a track see what's it's like have you been on many?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Na not yet as the car still isn't running how I would like. When the new turbo is on and it's all mapped up correctly I will have a go though

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
peglio's ongoing s15 project...

Was clearing out my parts den so thought I would take a pic of all the parts I have built up ! Basically turbo and wastegate to buy then I can get this bad boy built will be holding off on forging it for a while so just gonna run it at sensible power ie 380 ish till that's done and I have fitted the z33 box

If I can sell my daily soon will get the turbo and have it mapped so at least it will be running right