What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
looking good mate - i didn't even think about the bulbs in the originals not being orange, i have some kicking around from when i went to silvatecs i could of given you. if you want them i'll send them to you if you like :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers guys!
Yeah the boot really flies open now! Almost knocked me on my arse the first time I opened it,I just have to remember to hold onto it when I open it!
Does look a lot better without the spoiler for sure.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Looking good mate, it certainly suits the kit without the spoiler. Does the boot try to fling itself through the back window now when you release it from in the car?!
you know it lol, wonder how many of us are running with suicide bootlids now - at least if a car jacker comes up behind you you can knock them out with the boot release :nod:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thanks mate, but it should be ok, found some led clusters that flash orange should look. :cool: havin all leds. Tbh I never thought about it either!

Reaction score
Country
Looking sweet! Glad to see someone else with the LED rears, we just need to save up now for the Clear Corner LED fronts ;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Led are defo the way forward,the clear cornerS are soooo sweet if I win the lotto I will buy everyone a set !!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Woo hoo! Got some rims! Should be here in the week,absolute bargain well chuffed fingers crossed they are all straight etc ,just gotta get em sprayed as don't want black rims,luckily my mate works at jag doing smart repairs and refurbing wheels,full set 100 !!! Happy days....pics when they arrive

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Oops forgot to say lol managed to get a set of rota gtr's 8.5 f 9.5 r eet30 with pirelli tyres!
Bargains,as I said only thing is they are black so will have to change that but still am chuffed wasn't expecting to get rims that cheap!

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
lol, gtr's will look nice mate, perfect offsets too - that's what i'm running, though the fronts are 35 with a 5mm spacer so the fit is the same and perfect if they are running 225/40 front and 255/35 rear :)
have you decided on a colour yet??? i'd love to have bought a set cheap that require , that way you can decide on exactly the colour you want rather than being stuck with the standard finishes :nod:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
That's what I was thinking,the tyres are 255 rear as well so looks like the perfect set up so I am chuffed! Really no clue what colour yet,gonna touch em up and polish em for now then get my mate to spray em,not sure really like white but thinking about the ford ice white with blue pearl through it,or the pearl white the 15 comes in,or maybe a nice dark gunmetal like the bmw grey or dark graphite with a glittery sparkle through it. Decisions decisions lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
So fecking pissed off!
Thought I would sort out the scratches on the face of my new rims today,on the rear some of the paint was coming off so I thought I would give em a touch up,which soon turned into all 4 wheels being completely stripped back and resprayed.
Was well chuffed with how they came out,spent literally since 9am this morning doing this only to put them on my car and find out they don't fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe it,there is definately contact on the front shocks,don't understand it they are defo 8.5 et30 but its just not happening,gonna have to get spacers now which kinda defeats the whole object that was one of the reasons I was doing away with the old wheels.
Have to look into it properly tomorrow ,so annoyed,!!!!!!
Don't know if it might be something to do with my coilovers as they are old teins,think ha and they have quite a big base to them.

Oh well got loads of pics anyways so will get em up in the day tomorrow sometime

Last edited:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
what suspension you running mate? could need to loosen the bolts on the front hub carrier and pull it out before tightening them again. could be losing clearance there......

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I know that's what I thought,but when I went to move the car there was a sound of my nice new paint being taken off..
Bad times.
Have to have a look at it tomorrow ,been on it all day got no patience left for it now lol

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
When I put on the 9.5 +30 GTR's on my old S15 they deffo didn't on the front. Needed 15mm spacers and that was with Tein SuperStreet coilovers dude...

We need pics as soon as this is sorted lol :p