What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Little update. Fmic should be here Tuesday also I finished work a bit early today so decided to stop on and get my kit finished, looks alright! Will do the job for now anyways, means I should be back boosting around over the bank holiday 😁😁😁

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers buddy. Has come out alright tbh at work now fitting it so after it's had a wash will get some more pics up

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Is slightly lighter than the car but I knew it would be as still haven't found out what the colour is lol is not the standard nissan silver has been sprayed at some point . Also had an incident lol skirt is smashed up , turns out the driver skirt is warped which is why there was so many screws in it before! Another little job for me now touching this in ha ha oh well

Reaction score
Country
That is looking awesome Chris, nice work!! Shame about the skirt though, consider it character building haha

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers buddy! Does look much better now ... Yeah is a shame but easy fix when I get round to it, knew it wouldn't stay mint for long ha ha need to paint my front bumper and spare boot at some point so will repair this and blow it in . Character building ha ha crack out the cable ties =P

Reaction score
Country
Yep! I meant character building as in it tests your patience when you put work in and something goes wrong! But yeah for sure, one side of my front bumper is held on with cable ties at the moment, pretty dodgy tbh, always cringe and wait for a bang when I hit a bump or pot hole!!

I think the paint is just really hard to match, I've had a couple of bits sprayed and they are slightly lighter than the older paintwork. That plus age fade means it will never look quite right.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Oh ha ha ha yeah man , it was a case of oh ffs then I just laughed it off and cracked on, got it all fitted nicer than it was and looks less rippled so I'm happy. Was never meant to be perfect perfect as the kit will be changed this year , just didn't want it to look crap anymore as it let the car down. Ha ha I know about them ones man, hold your breath and squint a bit ha ha
Could be, but mine looks darker than vinnies car and at japfest last year it looked darker than the rest ha ha spraying the kit the way I did rather than on car will make the metallic look different anyway as it wasn't painted at the same angle as it sits on the car. Good excuse to respray the whole thing ha ha any metallic is hard to get a decent match without fading it out anyway, single panels always stand out unfortunately! Still it's good enough for now ......

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Few more pics after a little clean up. Looking forward to japfest now she looks a little better, wish I had time to sort the front out

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
And another day cleaning , machine polisher came out and she looks like this :D

Quite happy with her but at the same time I know she really needs a full respray, a lot of niggling little issues so need to make some money fast and get her done!

Reaction score
Country
Do you have condensation issues with your taillights? I have the same model (although probably a cheap version) and there's a gap at the top edge for water to run right into them. Right pain in the ass

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Not that I have noticed dude, will have to check. My lights are quite old now anyways started to fade a little etc don't think it has any gap for the water to get in the light though that I can think of ..

Reaction score
Country
Mine have a massive gap. Will have to take the missus' hair dryer to them and then seal them up. Blimmen annoying.

Reaction score
your car looks very nice and clean now...the C-West front bumper suits the car very well mate..
but you should cut the triangle bit of the rear spoiler...will look much better :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thanks mate. Will be fitting a smooth lid and painting the front bumper soon to tidy it up probably just going to get a lip spoiler for the boot tbh but do like the spoiler without the brake might

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
peglio's ongoing s15 project...

Well had a bit of time on my hands today so made a start fitting my fmic . Thought it would be a straight forward swap, how wrong could I be ha ha bigger core, pipes have shallower bends in to help increase flow / prevent restriction. Got a fair but done before it rained but will have to finish tomorrow as I need to make the battery tray hole bigger for the pipe to fit as it comes at a different angle .
Also had to chop a chunk of the crash bar off Anyway few pics

Still clean 😜

Moody day!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Core is in place now everything cut and sorted just need to fit the pipework tomorrow, also looks like I have to use my original oem hot pipe! Luckily my friend has one as I just fitted his fmic lol so he will be bringing me that Friday just in time for japfest!!