What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Erm about 1k for the mani and downpipe ! Should be well worth it though just need my turbo, wastegate, acu and fpr then it's good to go ! So hopefully this side of Xmas if I can shift my old parts.
Cheers buddy :D is certainly starting to come together at long last!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Come home to a rather unwanted modification today, not impressed and obviously no details were left just this

Managed to make it look a bit better but couldn't get it all out pretty gutted but as I always say if it breaks upgrade so thinking wide rear fenders now

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
peglio's ongoing s15 project...

Yeah buddy I mean I live down a culdesac though so no through traffic and has been sat there 4 years without issue just annoying really as there is no need for anyone to get near my car , had a massive lorry deliver something yesterday and got past no problem as there is so much space ! Can't really do much about it unfortunately just have to get it fixed

Reaction score
Country
Do it, Do it!
Don't disappoint me now :thumbs:

I'd love to myself, but funds and my picky need to have the entire car repainted at the same time have put a stop to it :(

apart from that ding your cars looking stunning, Got a soft spot for that c-west front.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thanks mate, it was ha ha
Yeah I'm tempted to get the full wide c west kit as I love how aggressive it looks, I will respray the whole car at the same time but need to concentrate on getting the power upgrades done first so hopefully next year sometime I can get the kit etc sorted

Reaction score
Country
Chris,
Gutted for you mate, the absolute last thing you'd expect living where you are, shiiiiiit.. :(

But as you say bloody good reason to get the C-West GT kit, I love that kit...

project costs are mounting d'oh!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers buddy. Yeah it certainly is but what can you do!
Ha ha costs are well out of control now buddy. Also looking at the behrman d1gp kit and the cwest drft style front to go with the wide kit. Few options :D just finding the cash is gonna be the hard part

Reaction score
Country
You know that...

I've had a thing for the vertex ridge for ages, also like the rear of the vertex edge but just can't get on with the front :(
And now I'm liking the c west gt wide body, damn!!!
But in the end it's a very personal choice on style, so what ever you go for I'm sure will look the nuts..

but before all this shiny shiny, must focus on Booooost..... There's engine work to be done, lol....

Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook yesterday, mate, proper gay. Someone keyed the front wing on the Evo and that's sat in a private car park, I was fuming but I had to face I'd never find out who did it.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
peglio's ongoing s15 project...

I love the vertex kits too but they are so much money it's silly, don't think I can justify that tbh
Yup I have pushed it out to make it a bit more acceptable , my mate knows a top pdr guy who I'm going to get to have a look see if I can get it a bit better than it is .
Boost is defo top of the list but not sure when getting annoyed with it now tbh just want it done
Ah sorry to hear that Adam it proper sucks but as you say can't really do anything just have to crack on.