What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Maybe it's time for some ducting from the bumper, gonna be doing that on mine for sure. Did you get much brake fade on the Brembos?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Didn't get much fade on the brembo at all buddy , only got these as I got them cheap lol yeah it may be a good idea to run some ducting and scoops to help cool them down

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Depends how hard you are gonna use them I guess . Track days etc will be a different story! My mates jus told me that track day temps cause 2.5-3mm expansion in the brakes ha ha may have to keep my rota's for track days as I dont think I have that much space to expand ha ha

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
In other news my mazworx order has been sent and should be here Monday! So just need to get my turbo and fpr then save up for my ecu and it's all good

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers buddy, have one of their top mount ss mani with 44mm external gate tial v band flanged and downpipe to match :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers guys! That's the mantra I have been trying to stick to, wait a little longer and get the best parts I can afford . Just the turbo , fpr and ecu and I'm good to go! Can't wait :D