What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Keep that Overtime going Chris, Syvecs awaits..... lol......

You may even get yours fitted before me, Not getting mine installed now until January (ridiculous amount of sensors to get first, :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
peglio's ongoing s15 project...

Ha ha I doubt it mate , I will probably have the money for the syvecs but its gonna take me some time to get the cash for the turbo and mani etc as well I think I'm gonna need about 5k =/ got a lot of bits to sell though and overtime plus gonna start airbrushing some bits and bobs so hopefully Xmas time. Greg is doing me a good deal on mine with basic sensor set up ie knock , fuel/ oil pressure , map sensor, wide band and a few others all in fitted mapped for 2.5 thinks that's a bloody good price to be fair so lots of saving lol

Reaction score
Country
Damn, that is a good price...

It'll be worth the wait though, all said and done you'll have a well sorted fast road set up with maximum control of everything, can't ask much more than that....

I've had a change of plan on mine and will now be getting mine set up and calibrated by Ryan Griffiths at 2bar Tuning. More on this laters...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

I thought so too. Yeah see that's the thing everyone I have spoken to about this set up has said it will be totally savage , should get full boost around 2.5-3k revs and the turbo will still be good for 450 hp with the tial housing. So I guess then I will be looking into forging it too. Gonna run at 360 ish first get used to the power, then do the forge and box swap , should be pretty awesome man!
Here do you think you can get a mazworx mani in your suitcase :p ha ha ha
Not heard of them? Will have to check them out,

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Ha ha I know mate I'm just messing around! Your gonna struggle on weight with them surely?? Got to be a good 15kg ...
On a more serious note would you be able to fit an fpr in your case??

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Ha ha sorry mate! Will get some ASAP just trying to sort out tyres then will be lots of pics !
Working on the kit and boot tonight too so not long till its all in fingers crossed

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Not painting them just yet gonna fit them first make sure they dont rub etc then will paint them . last thing I would want to do is damage one!

Reaction score
Country
:)
the box weighs 55lb, so 23kg approx, all packing removed probably around 20kg, anything over 50lb is excess baggage and $200 extra :(
Need to compare prices of this against snail mail...

not going to the US in September now, not back until December, but if you don't need the fpr until then, for sure...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Holy crap! That's alot !!! Surely snail mail won't be that much didn't realise they were so heavy man ouch ! Cheer mate, I'm not sure what's going on with my car now so will keep in touch anyways buddy and see what happens, found somewhere over here that stocks them now just double the price ha ha ha
So much to do and the price is getting to be a lot more than I was expecting lol hope its still drivable ha ha ha

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Ok so really didn't need these but couldn't resist

356mm ltd black edition 😎 should do the trick

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Got a good deal on them , barely used 2nd hand . Didn't pay full whack obviously lol my brembo will be up for grabs soon.....
I don't know what's happened to me ha ha ba

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

No haven't got round to fitting them yet , still deciding which tyres to go for
Yeah got an awesome deal on the brakes dude really chuffed, thought I am gonna need bigger brakes when I go more power so snapped em up

Reaction score
Country
yer defo want to have a big brake kit with all that power lol my xd9's should get here on Wednesday cant wait lol are you not getting 255's?