What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
peglio's ongoing s15 project...

Yeah I had heard the syvecs is the nuts , Greg mentioned about knock , fuel pressure, oil pressure safeguards let aline all the other stuff, sounds pretty awesome just not sure if I can afford it. Thing is will need a decent ecu as I intend to go bigger turbo and twin scroll next year when I have finished the rest of the car . Have to see what I can sell! Have 6 Rota here that should be a decent chunk of it!
Anyone heard much about the vipec units?

Reaction score
Country
Might be wrong dude but that candy teal is usually powder coat. And it's uber expensive as you have to buy it from the states in big quantities. that said I guess you could get paint to look the same :)

I was gonna do my rocker this colour last month but frankly couldnt be arsed finding:
a). the powder coat
b). someone who can do two pack stuff

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Yeah man is usually powder coat but there is a kandy paint that's pretty much identical if you use the correct colour underneath . I'm sure I will work something out ha ha ha

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Soooo after lots and lots (about 5 hours) of modifications I managed to make the bumper fit lol and now I'm not even sure I like it!!! Reserve judgement till its painted and lowered if not wide body it is!

And a pic of how much better it looks when lowered ( hope that's all it is ! )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

been in talks with my mechanic just waiting for a price to fit it then she will be heading in,then its just the small matter of finding 3k for my ecu :police:
yes i have lost the plot ha ha was planning to go nistune which is £650 but the mapper has told me it will struggle to control my injectors. next step would be link ecu for 2k but i figure if i am spending that much may as well go all in balls out and get the syvecs s6gp Syvecs S6GP race ECU
also get a touch display to mess about with and keep an eye on everything Toucan | JT Innovations so i just gotta sell some stuff now luckily have 6 rotas my old turbo ,injectors etc should cover over half of the cost. wheels will hopefully be on this week if the fronts turn up and turbo is going on order monday its going to be a struggle but should be worth it in the long run as i want to forge it over the winter and go twin scroll with a gtx3071r next year for a reliable 450-500hp so having a good ecu in place already will really help and with this ecu i can go map sensor now so should be a pretty awesome set up when its all finished
massive thanks to darren for sorting me out the lovely tomei and mazworx bits :D top man

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Z33 mate . Mazworx kit is finished and ready for testing , should be sorted by the end of November perfect timing for me to take it off the road and do a winter refresh!!
Yea buddy was good to finally meet! Car looks great!! I want your bonnet ha ha ha

Reaction score
Country
Dude can't believe you plan on shelling our for a gt2871r now and then swap it for a gtx3071r next year lol... do you think you will loose money doing this or will the gt28 get most of the money back? Pitty you cant go straight to gtx3071...would make more sense?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Yeah I am kind of thinking that now dude, but i would want a twin scroll set up external gate so would have to do the whole lot now or change the turbo housing at a later date which obviously massively bumps up the cost . Not sure how well it will run though either as would have to run a 3071 pr 76 on really low boost as they are rated well over 500hp not sure if it will affect how it drives as I don't really want to crank the power over 370 till I have strengthened the engine and box sufficiently
I am getting a really good deal on the 2871 and I think honestly when I come to sell it I shouldn't lose much if any money on it I'm getting it that cheap. So we shall see am still deciding what to do , only other option is to hold off on getting it mapped Etc and start buying all the bits and pieces now just take the car off the road and refurb it in the meantime, would mean I need a garage but is another option.. Lots to think about ha ha the main reason I was going to go 2871 was so I can still drive the car but have all my new parts on and buy the other parts ready for the next stage

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
good choice of wheel dude where in the states did you get them from and did you get stung for tax being the size/weight they are???

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

I got mine from Japan through jap performance so price included tax etc took about 3-4 weeks to get here cost about 1200 in the end I think

Reaction score
Country
Cant wait to see them on the car mate, will look sweet with the new kit :)! I see they have taken over your bedroom like mine did for a few weeks haha!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Ha ha I have a spare room full of parts dude they are on there for now !
Cheers man I reckon it should all fit together quite nicely, just have to get round to painting them now