What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
haha yea i try not to drive hard i just cruse OAP style :p sounds a sensible mod though and something i could do with, my nismo suspension makes the car want to drift all the time and iam getting feed up of changing my draws every time i go for a drive haha, if its of use to you i got 2 axle stands and trolley jack your welcome to borrow

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
peglio's ongoing s15 project...

I already have a trolley and stand, but if I need an extra set I will let you know, thanks for the offer dude!
Oap style ballin lmao I am full whack every gear when it's warmed up lol
Have you had your alignment done since you got the car? Is the first thing I did and lucky too as mine always kicked out on me when I first got it, mainly because it had a 2 way ,but also because is was running 7 deg neg camber at the rear =/ you would be shocked to feel the difference a proper good set up will give you mate , if its not something you have done already..... Mine has a decent set up now , I can power through bends and just find more and more grip rather than losing the rear

Reaction score
Country
ah know that's interesting, obviously ive done balancing and tracking but never played with the camber and from looking at it it doesn't look like its been played with but don't know for shore and don't really know how to tell but iam going to look into getting the camber changed for shore now, thanks alot for the advise top banana lol :thumbs:
and Oap style is gangster..... in my mind haha, though if in doubt go flat out :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Ha ha I can just see you in a smoking jacket and flat cap rollin down the street pipe in hand lmao yeah just go somewhere and get the allignment check out most places do a free check anyways mate get it laser aligned you will notice the difference

Reaction score
Country
Oh yea mate smoking jacket, corduroys, and some leather driving gloves :nod: yea that's the way i roll..... all on my own haha. There's a garage not fare from me that does alignment ill take it there when i get a chance, what sort of angle should i go for i don't want to go to steep as i worry bout uneven tire wire (if that can happen) but 5,7 degrees positive would that be enough :confused:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Well I have just about everything I need for a complete rear end build now just need to get painting :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Mate, don't even ask ha ha ha
Working 12 hour shifts at work everyday starting 330am then I get home and working on everyone else's car but my own plus this cold weather is making it very difficult for me to paint!
Should be looking at a few workshops this month so hopefully will find something I can afford and get cracking properly ! Want to get the kit painted in the net few weeks ideally In time for japfest ..... We shall see

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Is more development coming along quite nicely ATM

Painted my wheels

I got an air box to keep intake temps down, I don't like shiny stuff though so I painted it and while I was there I did my ic pipe work too

On Saturday went to a little meet with Nightkids and rpmera and ended up at the stance daily meet here a few of my favourite pics for the night

Hope you like! Will be a few updates soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ok little update , got everything I need for the next stage of chassis upgrades! Just waiting for polo to get back from Germany and fit it all, gonna transform the handling! Nismo 1.5 way from a r34gtr r34 shafts hubs and brakes and now rsr I sport coilovers I bought off fast hands :D
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/peglio/image_zps83ba3d8f.jpg

Seriously can't wait! Considering removing the abs too to sharpen up the brakes and its too intrusive since I put the Brembo on there we shall see

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Have tein ha's on there ATM which are too hard for my car with all the extra bracing I have!
Yeah I am really looking forward to having this all fitted ,my mechanic said the nismo diff is great for road cars as is practically silent unlike most

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Cool, what you thinking for the turbo and injectors. Mazworx has a fuel rail kit now for the stock intake mani to run top feed injectors which are far cheaper than the side feed units. Might be worth a look...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah cheers for the head up , was looking at id1000's but couldn't find a top feed adaptor so will check that out. My mechanic gets good discount with Owen developments so will be looking to get their version of the billet wheels gtx2867 I think.
Want something super responsive but not mad power , probably hoping for 380ish