What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
Wow! I can't comprehend just how good this will look all in one colour considering how sexy it is just the main body in that silica breath! Hows the motor coming along?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Wow! I can't comprehend just how good this will look all in one colour considering how sexy it is just the main body in that silica breath! Hows the motor coming along?
Cheers dude I’m loving the colour ! Engines all done , has been for quite a while now just need to get the underside sorted so I can start bolting it all up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Finally re painted the old girl . Had a fabricator in that damaged the quarter so decided to redo the whole lot as I wasn’t 100% happy with it . Used a new variant of the colour which is slightly lighter and I much prefer it . Painting the kit next week then glass will be going back in so she will at least look like a car again ! I have ordered a Koyo core to make a custom intercooler , other than that I need to sort fuel and brake lines , loom , downpipe and 2 screamers other than that o have basically everything so maybe next year will actually see some action

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk