Page 142 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1424
    Liked
    Peglio's vertex edge edition
    @Peglio13
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanS15 View Post
    I love the clocks with 'mine' written on them lol. Did you have the inlet made custom mate?
    Peglio's vertex edge editionPeglio's vertex edge editionPeglio's vertex edge editionPeglio's vertex edge edition I have 3 s15 in atm so donít want them getting muddled ha ha ha

Yeah itís a custom inlet , I didnít like the way it looked with all the welds on show wasnít really suited to the rest of the build so Iím smoothing the top then will paint it to match the theme

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Liked
    Damn that rocker cover looks sooo good Peglio's vertex edge editionPeglio's vertex edge edition

3. The following user has liked this post by Saxon:

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    Damn that rocker cover looks sooo good Peglio's vertex edge editionPeglio's vertex edge edition
    Cheers dude . Looks even better in person canít really capture it ! Even the videos donít do it justice

Liked
    @cinister47
    Quote Originally Posted by FarhanZahid View Post
    Oh right, thatís good then, so long as it isnít breaking down every week haha I used to worry about getting an s15 for that reason but Iím just gonna go ahead and get one before prices go too high.

Aye it will be torture waiting but from the emails Iíve sent to Darren, he seems really decent so Iím hopeful. Quick question as I canít seem to find one anywhere, have you had the rear fog light rerouted to the main taillight/is that possible? The look of the square red fog light hanging off the bumper would drive me mad hahaha
    Torque GT imported mine for me a couple of years a go and they installed the rear fog light in with the reverse light and put a little switch in just down to the right of the steering wheel. The only issue I've ever had with it was that it's white instead of red so when it came to getting its MOT my mechanic coloured the light in with a red marker pen and it passed haha. Just rubbed it after it had it passed.

Liked
    Hahaha aye I’m hoping for a nice clean way to integrate it, I hate those reflective boxes stuck on to the bottom of the bumper. As with peglio, a nice different way of integrating the fog light would be awesome, maybe the same type but at both sides of the number plate would look cool?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinister47 View Post
    Torque GT imported mine for me a couple of years a go and they installed the rear fog light in with the reverse light and put a little switch in just down to the right of the steering wheel. The only issue I've ever had with it was that it's white instead of red so when it came to getting its MOT my mechanic coloured the light in with a red marker pen and it passed haha. Just rubbed it after it had it passed.
    You could always just get a red bulb haha, got mine off eBay for £1.50

Liked
    Nice vertex edge kit on this link - I’m not getting an S15 till next year as a result of only being 18 at the moment so insurance will be a bit high and I don’t have a garage to store it in but searching goo-net every day is killing me... Seeing more and more cars with vertex kits is tempting haha ??????? ???? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Quote Originally Posted by FarhanZahid View Post
    Nice vertex edge kit on this link - Iím not getting an S15 till next year as a result of only being 18 at the moment so insurance will be a bit high and I donít have a garage to store it in but searching goo-net every day is killing me... Seeing more and more cars with vertex kits is tempting haha ??????? ???? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
    Ha ha I bet it is man ! Does look nice that , same wheels as mine as well Peglio's vertex edge editionPeglio's vertex edge edition good price too , really like the colour on that !

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Well now we have an actual date in mind to start the build I thought it would be a good idea to start checking through all the parts I have here to make sure Iím not missing anything that could hold the build up !
    Picked up some nice stuff along the way , ant wait to get this together

Liked
    I bet those parts alone are worth more than my entire car Peglio's vertex edge edition