Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137
Results 1,361 to 1,368 of 1368
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by pegliobaglio View Post
    Ha ha man I do sometimes wish I had just built what I had and enjoyed it ! I had a solid 500hp set up ready to go on but sold it to do this 🤣🤣 I donít have mega funds which is why itís taking so long, especially as I started my business at the same time I took this off the road ha ha just hope itís worth the wait !
    I was going to start doing power stuff to mine but I just didnít bother in the end because itís a slippery slope I donít want to go down anymore Peglio's vertex edge edition

It will all be worth it when one day you finally turn the key Peglio's vertex edge edition

Liked
    Peglio's vertex edge edition
    @Peglio13
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    I was going to start doing power stuff to mine but I just didnít bother in the end because itís a slippery slope I donít want to go down anymore Peglio's vertex edge edition

It will all be worth it when one day you finally turn the key Peglio's vertex edge edition
    Ha ha it certainly is and tbh they are fun around 300 Hp anyway , I have probably made this pretty undrivable Peglio's vertex edge edition🤣

Liked
    Ha ha it certainly is and tbh they are fun around 300 Hp anyway , I have probably made this pretty undrivable Peglio's vertex edge edition🤣
    Man Iíd have to wrap it in a big zorb before driving it around in case anything made a mark on it Peglio's vertex edge edition

Itís going to be pretty mad at the amount of power youíll have in it haha!

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    Man Iíd have to wrap it in a big zorb before driving it around in case anything made a mark on it Peglio's vertex edge edition

Itís going to be pretty mad at the amount of power youíll have in it haha!
    Ha yeah should see 700 with e85 I reckon , Iím going to spray ppf the car to save it from scratches etc should be fine , end of the day I can repair it Peglio's vertex edge edition🤣

Liked
    Ha yeah should see 700 with e85 I reckon , Iím going to spray ppf the car to save it from scratches etc should be fine , end of the day I can repair it Peglio's vertex edge edition🤣
    Christ, mad amount for an engine of that size Peglio's vertex edge edition

Ah yeah fair enough, thatíll be good!

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Another piece arrived today
    Greddy/ trust thermostatic oil filter relocation plate

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Plans have changed again 🤣Peglio's vertex edge edition
    So after lots of consideration we have decided to get a different block , new darton sleeves and start fresh with all the machine work .
    This will mean I can stick with the 89.5mm pistons so I have scope in future if I want/ need to go to 90mm
    Looks like the sleeves should be here this week then off to the engine shop to get the machining done for the sleeves , 1/2 studs , oil grooves etc
    Hopefully have some pictures of it all soon, been a long time coming !

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Forgot to mention , gk tech are doing a run of their billet diff covers at a really good price ( pre order ) so got myself on the list for a gold one ! Should look nice with all the colour under side

They have actually made a few extra which they are offering at the pre purchase price still as well if anyone missed it and want to get on board !