Page 135 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1424
    DeanS15 is offline My car is so clean you could eat off it.
    This is DeanS15's Country Flag (England)
    Liked
    Glad to hear the business is doing well mate and hope you are well yourself. Way more important than the car anyway, it'll get done and when it does it will be immense!

2. The following user has liked this post by DeanS15:

Liked
    Peglio's vertex edge edition
    @Peglio13
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect View Post
    looking good mate, nice to see an update.
    Cheers man. Should have lots of engine updates in the coming weeks . All the ancillaries are off and itís getting stripped down and cleaned up next week . Hopefully see the valves etc in the head soon too Peglio's vertex edge editionPeglio's vertex edge edition

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanS15 View Post
    Glad to hear the business is doing well mate and hope you are well yourself. Way more important than the car anyway, it'll get done and when it does it will be immense!
    Cheers dude : hope you are well too ! Itís been a long while man , have to catch up at some point .
    Yeah thatís the thing while I have lots of work and getting a lot of attention I may as well make the most of it . Expanding the business taking on staff and hoping to move to a new unit by the end of the year . Be looking at importing parts and cars next year then and moving a second business if all goes to plan!
    Hopefully get mine done this year still as itís not far off really but getting the business where I want is taking priority , need to pay for everything ha ha ha

Liked
    Really pleased everything has taken off! I see you're taking on staff and expanding, that's awesome mate, really happy for you and hope it continues to go from strength to strength
    Last edited by DeanS15; 08-06-2018 at 19:35. Reason: Grammar lol

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Really pleased everything has taken off! I see you're taking on staff and expanding, that's awesome mate, really happy for you and hope it continues to go from strength to strength
    Thanks mate ! Been graft 🤣Peglio's vertex edge edition but yeah I have a lad with me for a few months now doing really well but just overwhelmed with work , could probably take on 2 more and still have plenty of work !
    You will have to get over for one of my meets / bbq later in the year dude . Will be having an open day type thing when we move too Peglio's vertex edge edition would be good to see you

Liked
    I will Chris cheers for the invite! As I don't circle the forum too much these days and I'm not on Facebook if you remember maybe drop me a pm, I'd certainlywant to drop in. Would be good to see you and the big bear workshop! Stay lucky mate

8. The following user has liked this post by DeanS15:

Liked
    @Peglio13
    I will Chris cheers for the invite! As I don't circle the forum too much these days and I'm not on Facebook if you remember maybe drop me a pm, I'd certainlywant to drop in. Would be good to see you and the big bear workshop! Stay lucky mate
    Will do buddy . I have a website now Big Bear Kustoms we link all our events to the main page on there as well dude Peglio's vertex edge edition
    We are looking at maybe end of August doing one I think but will forward you details when itís all set
    Cheers buddy you too

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Got my prop here ready to go off for modification now .
    Not many parts left for the build itís just a case of finding the time to make it happen really!

Liked
    What box you gonna run mate Z33?

Liked
    @Peglio13
    What box you gonna run mate Z33?
    Yeah buddy got a cd009 and an os giken tr2cd to go on Peglio's vertex edge edition