Page 11 of 144 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Liked
    Peglio's vertex edge edition
    @Peglio13
    I will defo check it out,not decided yet,just really like the look of the hks and have found somewhere I can get an evc s for around the same money new as the gizzmo. See what happens gonna read through some reviews and get peoples opinions . Also looking at the greddy profec b spec 2.

DeanS15 is offline My car is so clean you could eat off it.
    This is DeanS15's Country Flag (England)
    Liked
    b-spec 2 is a great controller but then i would say that lol. had mine for a couple of years and its been spot on, easy to tweak too. saying that though, lots of people rate the gizzmo these days as quality/price are very good..

Liked
    @Peglio13
    The price doesn't really bother me tbh as I have managed to find good deals on all 3 ,with only about 40 difference ,so just want to get the best of the bunch really.
    Tbh its prob not something I will even use much once its set up anyways but need to get one as mine has run as high as 1.3 bar on standard ic.not cool man!!!!

Liked
    get an apex type 1 one there asap then mate, you need a decent intercooler anyway for future tuning, they're still running a deal on them over on sxoc, 205-00 the kit

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Defo need fmic,was gonna get the controller first so I could turn the boost down when the fmic goes on.
    I would really need to get it mapped if I put a front mount on too wouldn't I?

Liked
    not really mate, you can put an fmic on without the remap, it should only improve the situation prior to mapping imo, the charge temps will drop a little and if anything running that boost will be a bit safer as a result. then stick the boost controller on and have a map done if you don't plan on tuning any further. you shouldn't need injectors or z32 maf under 1.2 bar though the injectors will be running high duty and the maf wont have much headroom it shouldn't cause problems. i ran this setup and it was immense low down and in the mid range, it's just the t28r will start to run out of puff after 5500rpm

Liked
    @Peglio13
    I have noticed that already,my duty cycle has hit 92% before now so am seriously considering going for injectors ,turbo and maf.
    I will get my fmic next then and then decide on a boost controller, If I can hold off on the map till I get my turbo and injectors that would be awesome,I know the car has a nismo ecu and map to run a filter,turbo back exhaust so hopefully that will do the job till I have all the other bits in place ready to go on.
    May get it on the rollers with the front mount and see how the fuelling etc is to be on the safe side.

Liked
    @Peglio13
    quick little update,my wheel nuts turned up still waiting on the locking nuts,but they look really nice,plus got some rota decals made up for the wheels as the black was a bit much needed to break it up a bit

also rear discs are on now,so looking good getting there at last!!

Liked
    That looks sick Chris.

The colour combo is wild.

Liked
    @Peglio13
    cheers mate,was thinking bout doin a blue rim round the lip too but not sure yet may just leave them as they are till i decide what colour i want them refurbed in