What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Looking really nice mate. I can't believe how much that cwest has grown on me seeing as I really didn't like them.... You had a result with it :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers mate!
I think so too,i was never sold on it just needed a quick fix! now i love it!!
hopefully getting my air guns a compressor in the next few weeks then can fill the little bits i am not 100% happy with and spray it properly!
Will keep the thread updated,am hoping the next few months will be quite productive ,have alot of ideas for this car...

Reaction score
Country
Very nice Chris, wish I kept the c west kit myself now. Looks so sick.

What shampoo do you use mate?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I use all autoglym products mate,only gave it a quick wash and dry today and still looks spanking from the last wax!
Use the shampoo normally then super resin polish and paint renovator if there are any scratches then I use the ultra deep gloss shine then a microfibre finishing cloth to get rid of the residue comes out perfect every time!
I still can't believ you sold your kit....
I think I am gonna get the sides and rear from the vertex kit you run dean,should fit in nicely with the front I think.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers buddy! Shame it wasn't running right will have to take you out when it is!
Should be getting some meister r coilies very soon was going get hsd but these are pretty much brand new and half price so be pretty silly not to snap them up really.
Braided turbo lines on the way,hopefully fit them next week along with my horsham manifold and new o2 sensor(while I am there thought I may as well) then its a case of getting her painted ready for the shows hopefully start getting some updates soon

Last edited by a moderator:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Meister R - brilliant systems!! I can't think of one that's better value for money if you're looking at fast road setup :D Got them on my Lex-arse too ;)

Ooh you'll have new bling blingy stuff going on the 15 dude... love it!! And don't forget piccies :p

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Of course mate loads of pics on the way probably going to do my mounts while I am at it!
Yeah getting them fitted for under 500!! Absolute bargains just have to get alligned properly can't wait!
Was going to get them through gav originally but this price is too good to pass on really

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Deffo a bargain dude!!

I think you made the right choice anyways... HSD for regular track work yes but not worth the investment if it's mainly fast road you're looking at. I can't praise the Meister R's highly enough :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Definately going with the mesiters,found a lot of good reviews on them,hopefully this or next month,obviously my spraying equipment is more important so if I have cash left over I will get them as its too good a price to pass up

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Bought some "dif" braided turbo lines for when I fit my mani(thought I may as well kill 2 birds with one stone !)
They look awesome quality,thanks to darren for sorting me out,will get some before and after pics when I fit them
Dacorum-20120126-00017.jpg

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
picked up my new skirts and bumper today! picks to follow...
very happy though i have to say if anyone is after a good quality kit check out carbonkits on here! spot on

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah 100% buddy,buying all my equipment next week if all goes to plan,and can use the booth @college to spray in for now so its all good! Will get pics up when its all done

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Defo mate,still need to get on the rollers so will be headed up your way at some stage soon,will keep you posted bud,have to say I am pretty excited once I get everything I have fitted should be good!