What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i'm going to get evolution foundry to make me an ornament plate for the top of the rad - basically this will do a couple of things....
it will bridge the gap between the engine and the rad so it doesn't look so bare, it will help air continue channelling towards the engine from behind the rad so maybe aid cooling but not by much imo, it will be very easy to remove to work on the thing (will fit the two radiator mount points on top of the rad) and it will be polished stainless so bling bling :)

shouldn't cost much, and i believe all the aftermarket rads have mounts in the same places for the original shroud so should fit all if anyone else was interested....

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I see where your going with this ,and I also reckon all rad mounts are in the same place if I go down the leccy fan route I will be interested had some bits from there before very good quality stuff!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
was gonna refurb my brakes in bayside blue but really dont have the time ,i foud some foliatec brake caliper paint in my shed with alod of old car stuff so gave this a go have to say i really like the colour and will leave them like this till i have the cash to get them done properly,got a new oil cap too bout it really had to send the new rad back as it was slightly bent so still waiting on that,everything is going really slowly atm but i will get there eventually!

S

S15 SILVIA

Brakes look great mate. Love the colour! Weren't they off an Evo? Have you got custom mounts made up?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah they were evo 8 brakes mate, dan at db power made me up some brackets and got me matching coloured hel braided lines for 90 quid so its been a pretty cheap set up so far to be honest as gav (zero260) sorted me the calipers with virtually new disks and pads for 175 ,gonna be a big improvement over standard think the new disks are 330 mm will get some pics up before and after fitting them next week sometime

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I have the Brembo's from a Subaru STI (they look the same as yours actually). They do the job alright :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Anything has to be better than standard !
Sometimes I am tempted to pop my boot to see if it would act as an air brake !!!
Hopefully this will cure that urge!!!
Gonna get my diff fitted next week too hopefully so it should be quicker of the mark and slowing down good times!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
slight change of plans,the rad i got from jperformance got slightly bent in the post,so i intended to send it back and get a new one ,so i contacted them about it and they said they would sort it asap so i messaged them asking where to send it to and some other questions i had (as their address is not on their site) but i never got a response.messaged them every day for a week and nothing...
i found their address in the end and returned it but for a refund now htey have messed me around so much,in the mean time i managed to get this looks alot better made tbh and its the rad i originally wanted just got bored of waiting for apex to get some more in ,anyways its brand new unused in a box and a really good price so i am happy,gonna get some bits on this week so pics will follow shortly..

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
few little updates,firstly massive thanks to dean for being a legend and sorting me out with a bootlid and lights!! completely changed the way the car looks!!!
thanks also to mwtech for my rad hoses ,even though they took forever they were well worth the wait!!what do you think then...
some pics !:thumbs:

originally i was just going to remove the nissan badge,but that didnt last long lol!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
looks really good mate - then i would say that lol
glad you're happy with them :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thanks a lot guys ,I am chuffed with how good it looks!
Made me realise how much I need new wheels though they look even worse now!
Thanks again dean,might be another update before the end of the day if all goes to plan!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
update for today i will let the pics do the talking

and a little before and after pic

pics of the 2 discs together so you can see the size difference,

big thanks to dan at dbpower for making the brackets and fitting it for me!
i managed to get a decent colour match on the braided lines too which is a bonus,slowly my car seems to be coming together!!
just need my other car sold now so i can buy some new wheels!!!!

also ordered some led clusters for the rear indicators as my bulbs flash white atm lol other than that nothing much else going on atm

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
not really yet mate,as my bulbs are kinda illegal so just drove to dans and back till i get my new bulbs through,once i have had a good drive i will let you know but tbh i cant see them being anything other than a big improvement.
i will be getting some decent disks and pads soon too .

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looking good mate, it certainly suits the kit without the spoiler. Does the boot try to fling itself through the back window now when you release it from in the car?!