What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I am tempted to get the manifold too,but they are soooo expensive now, when I got my elbow they offered me the elbow and mani for 500 delivered but I just spent a grand on my suspension etc so didn't have the money at the time,the mani cost more than that on their own now! Bad times.......
Would defo recommend it to anyone looking for an elbow,they are more expensive than most on the market but you defo get what you pay for!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
its a shame ths don't sell elbows any more - a few of us have run them for a couple of years now and they were only about 50 quid each - perfect fit, no cracks, no problems....

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
That would have been nice! Think my tomei cost me over 200 in the end.
Trying to decide whether jez's revised h-dev mani would be better for the money,have heard no complaints bout them yet,and are about 300 quid cheaper,look good quality and don't need to mod the downpipe now either on the new one.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
well i've been running the old one for almost 2 years and it's been fine - the new one is i believe much the same apart from the flange locates the turbo a bit higher ;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
my nismo side repeaters turned up today!!!

also got a single din pocket and stereo brackets through feast japn,all genuine nissan bits
and my blue hel braided lines too for when i fit my evo calipers
stripped all my dash out too ready to sand and spray as its pretty bashed up,gonna do it all body colour i think should look nice as will be either flocking my interior or trimming it in alcantara depending on how much spare time i have

excuse the state of the car havent hads a day of nice weather to clean it ...

Reaction score
Country
Hey those clear Nismo lights do look cool. I got the smoked Nismo ones from jap performance parts the other day.

Reaction score
Country
Heh that's cool. I want more black on my car, like the bonnet and rear lights etc.
Are the rear lights your gonna get the Lexus style ones?

J

jdm_luke

great Spec R dude! Love the Uras kits and yours looks spot on. the dmax style lights will go well

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
New rads here,got slightly bent in transit so may have to send it back but looks good other than that

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Are the leccy fans a worthwhile upgrade? Have been thinking bout getting some simply to allow more room
Is there much benefit having them for road use? Doubt I will track it much tbh

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I think road use there's probably not much point and even under intense use, the OEM viscous is still very good at cooling the rad etc!

I was mainly tempted because a) the original shroud and small fan wouldn't fit on my then new Japspeed rad and b) as you say gives you more room to work on front of engine block - gain access to all the fan belts and alternator etc :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
And the fan shroud is proper ugly too! If I swapped to leecy fans would have to get pulleys too, will have a think prob more important things to spend my cash on atm like a fmic seeing as the car is peaking 1.2 bar boost probably not doing it any favours on the wing mount!!!!!!!
Cheers for the info though matey