What's new

Alex De Large's Phat Ride

Reaction score
Well back in December I put my deposit down with JM Imports for a Pearl White S15 Spec R. After that the 2 month wait began, which was torture to say the least as I didn't have a car for this period! :(

Anyway Thursday the 27th January was the day I went to collect my car :) parked right in the centre of Jurgen's garage waiting for me to collect it. Beautiful!

The car's specs/mods are:

AFTERMARKET FRONT BUMPER
AFTERMARKET SIDESKIRTS
AFTERMARKET REAR BUMPER
AFTERMARKET REAR LIGHTS
HID's
HKS Coilovers
HKS EXHAUST SYSTEM
AFTERMARKET LSD
TURBO TIMER
APEXI AIR FILTER
APEXI SAFC2
18" VOLK ALLOYS

So far I am loving the car :D I've noticed it gets a lot of attention when i'm out and about. A lot of people have asked about it too, most people are like woarr what is that? haha :) The car is very tidy, the seats look brand new.

The plans for the car in the upcoming months are:
Window Tints
Refurb the alloys
Intercooler
Boost Controller

Sorry these are the only photos I have at the minute but i'll be out there sometime this week with my camera so keep your eyes peeled folks! :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
very nice mate, white on an s15 really does do it for me, though i couldn't be asked to own a white car lol. good luck with it :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
love the kit very nice, sets it off nicely :)

engine bay could do with a dusting off though ;)

Reaction score
haha luckily by the time I went to collect the car the engine was dust free :p

Cheers guys, i'm loving having a turbo car, especially hearing the turbo spooling, such a beautiful sound. :cool:

A few of my backing lights on my speedo don't seem to work and also the backing light for my boost gauge. I've tried searching on the site but can't find where I can pick up some replacement bulbs? :confused:

Edit that - Just found the part no and that I can pick these up from Nissan but for a ridiculous amount. Could someone tell me what bulb is in the boost gauge? as i can't find this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
wow beautiful car and another great s15 by jm-imports.

love the rear lights too.

Reaction score
Letting the modding commence! :)

This turned up on Thursday from Japspeed.

Will hopefully get this fitted within the next few weeks.

Anyway I went out earlier on today and decided to take some quick snaps. It was raining though so excuse the water marks on some of the pics.

I'm thinking about getting a Silvia badge for the rear, does anyone know where I can pick up one of these? I've tried on ebay but no luck :mad:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Try the us ebay mate,or ebay.com they have a few on there was looking earlier today!
Japspeed ic looks good dude!fill that gap in the bumper nicely!

Edit check www.japperformanceparts.co.uk sure they had a silvia badge but was bout 30 quid I warn you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cheers man. :)

Yeah, i'm loving it. They're great cars, got to love the sound of the turbo.

Had my first little mishap yesterday when it was raining though, too much power on a roundabout which ended up with me spinning out, ha. :) It's all good though, no damage done.

Would be nice to get to a meet sometime, be good to see some more S15's.

Reaction score
lol watch out for the kurbs! I never do more than 3k rpm most the time, especially in the wet, it worries me at times lol

I think the only S15 meet in the UK is JAE, but i could be wrong.

Reaction score
It's been a good few months since I updated this thread so here I go.

The car is looking a bit worse for wear at the moment, my front bumper is looking a bit like a hippy Frankenstein bumper atm. Way too many cable ties but hopefully a new bumper and everything else will be sorted next month. :)

Here's what it looked like a few weeks ago before I got a new headlight fitted.

Anyway over the past few months i've done a few things and picked up some new parts:

Replaced front and rear brake pads (fronts are Ferodo DS2500 pads and the rears are Redstuff pads).
Replaced the front passnger hub as the wheel bearings were shot and making an awful racket.
Replaced the standard fuel pump with a Walbro 255 one.
I did paint the engine cover in Skyline Bayside Blue but that needs redoing as I bodged it up a bit on the corner.

I also managed to pick up a HKS EVC 6 and a Tomei Expreme Turbo Elbow from a breakers for a decent price which I was pretty chuffed about.:)

I was planning on mounting the HKS EVC in the ashtray slot as shown beow but the screen isn't very clear on a night time so I may end up mounting it somewhere else.

the next bits on my list are:
Decat
Downpipe
Tomei Expreme manifold (hopefully)

And here's one last pick of the car before the front end got messed up :( Hopefully it'll be back to it's former glory shortly!

Reaction score
Cheers man.

Yeah I mean to keep this updated but keep forgetting. Will have to sort that out.

Should have some more parts in the new few weeks so i'll try and keep this up to date. :thumbs: