What's new

Jap Spec S15

Reaction score
Country
Engine: SR20DET

Exhaust: Apexi RSR Turbo Back Exhaust

Suspension: Advan Racing Gear Coilovers as well as Camber, Toe and Castor Arms/Rods

Wheels: (Rear) 18x10 - (Front) 18x9 Work Emotion XD9s

Modifications: Apexi Delta Fin Front Mount Intercooler, Apexi RSR Turbo Back Exhaust with Custom rear end, Apexi Double Core Radiator, Nismo Pro 2 Way Diff, ARC Intake Box, Advan Racing Gear Coilovers as well as Camber, Toe and Castor Arms/Rods, Set of 3 greddy Electronic Gauges set in Pod Mounted on Dash, HKS EBC mounted in glovebox, 2x Fixed Carbon Back Bride Seats, OEM Wind Deflectors, GTR Mirror Visors, Work RC lock nuts, Nismo Skirts and Rear Pods, Dmax wing, Project MU brake pads all round

Stereo Audio / Visual: Double Din Touch Screen CD/MP3/AUX/SD Player with Factory Speakers

Estimated Power: No idea

The car is set up for drift and I will continue to keep drifting her every chance I get :)

Pictures:

S

sammie_s15

very nice, what wheels u looking at once Jono takes the XD9's off your hands?

Reaction score
Country
That is so nice! I love XD9'S id never get rid :cool:

What front splitter is that youve got btw? Looks well good!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Nice car! What are offset of you xd9's??

Those meisters will perfectionize your car! Mine are on their way too.
Are you going to get those in black finish? And what kind of offset?

K

Kojo

love the wheels/stance bro!! car looks dope,whats size tires/offsets are u running?

Reaction score
Country
That is so nice! I love XD9'S id never get rid :cool:

What front splitter is that youve got btw? Looks well good!
Thanks man! I love the XD9's too, but it is time for a change!

The front splitter is a one off man, took me ages... The centre is carbon and the outsides are plastic. Its a 3 piece lip :)

Nice!! xd9's are awesome though, id hang onto them
They are awesome, but yeah... I want something different now... Had them, done it... Time for a change!

very nice liking that a lot :)
=] Thanks dude!

sweet 15 dude, nice stretch action as well .
I heart stretch. Should hear the people in tyre shops that have to fit them... I always get told how dangerous it is and if I go around a corner too fast my tyre will pop off... I'm like, dude, I slide on them like this, they have never popped off! I've seen stupids amounts of stretch and not come off!

Nice car! What are offset of you xd9's??

Those meisters will perfectionize your car! Mine are on their way too.
Are you going to get those in black finish? And what kind of offset?
Thanks mate. My fronts are 18x9+15 and my rears are 18x10+18

I hope the meisters make the car! Will look pretty sweet sliding on them.
Yep, the black finish is a custom order! I haven't seen one single set here in Australia or anywhere really... I am going to order the exact same size and offet as per my Work Emotion XD9's.

love the wheels/stance bro!! car looks dope,whats size tires/offsets are u running?
Thanks mate! You know what they say... Stance is everything ;). On the front I run a 215/40/18 which is on a 9" rim. Rear is 225/40/18 which is on a 10" rim.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
got any more details on the splitter. It looks very nice, as does the rest of the car.

Reaction score
Really really like the look of that, the whole car looks awesome on the xd9's, also makes me want a decent looking front splitter even more.

K

Kojo

Thanks mate! You know what they say... Stance is everything ;). On the front I run a 215/40/18 which is on a 9" rim. Rear is 225/40/18 which is on a 10" rim.
right you are! thats why Im doing as much reading/browsing as I can before I purchase wheels,gotta do it right or don't do it at all! :p

doesn't look like u had to run too much camber,fenders rolled im sure?

Reaction score
Country
got any more details on the splitter. It looks very nice, as does the rest of the car.
Unfortunatly I don't... I might get a couple more ordered and do a group buy if there is enough interest?

Really really like the look of that, the whole car looks awesome on the xd9's, also makes me want a decent looking front splitter even more.
:) thanks mate

right you are! thats why Im doing as much reading/browsing as I can before I purchase wheels,gotta do it right or don't do it at all! :p

doesn't look like u had to run too much camber,fenders rolled im sure?
I really want to go staggered size now, I want to run 17's on the front and 18's on the rear... It looks so awesome!

I run WAY too much camber man, I hate it... Specially since the car is a drift car... Yes the guards are rolled, but not much