What's new

Jap Spec S15

Sender

Reaction score
Country
love it :) I always wanted to see S15 in that color, best color ever, oh maybe black opal from R35 V-spec can be compared ;)

C

clive

As someone whos looking at buying a 15 in the near future, im very Inspired by your car. Keep the pictures coming please :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
As someone whos looking at buying a 15 in the near future, im very Inspired by your car. Keep the pictures coming please :thumbs:
Sure thing buddy! :)

I just picked up my block from being sleeved. F uck its the goods! All done properly... No nigguh s hit here!

Picking up the head tomorrow and hopefully making a start to putting the motor together on the weekend :)

This also popped up on Shirtstuckedin today - Looks kind of like my car! :p I was watching the video Casey did and I asked him if he had any photos of it last night! He came through with the goods today. I *bloody* love it!

Reaction score
Country
theres always something good about a freshly built engine, think its just the fact that you know its clean

K

Kojo

been slacking bro,I dont see any full body pics with the wheels on? im not going to lie I think it woulda been game over if you had them done in white,but still look dope nonetheless

K

Kojo

btw I meant to ask you what offset where the xd9s? it looks like you ran a lot less camber with them than the te'37s and they were an inch wider