What's new

Liams S15

Reaction score
My car has finally arrived from japan, so thought i would share some pics!!

its a 1999 Pewter Spec R Aero

Apexi radiater
Apexi exhaust
HKS airfilter
HKS gauges (oil pressure, oil temp, water temp, and boost)
Cusco strut brace
Enkei alloys 17x8 and 17x9

these are the pics of it in the container

as you can see its hanging from the the container roof above my friends EVO!!

it was a tough job lowering it down. but we managed it and the car hasnt got a mark on it!!!

passed it MOT straight away aswell which was a bonus..

i will put more pics up on the weekend!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Good to see it's here at last :) that's a good bit of packing in the container!!

Reaction score
Got a mint Blitz nur spec R exhaust for sale that would suit that very nicely. Sweet car you have there mate, I want one of those front bumpers.. whats the plan with mod's then? big power drift beast..

Reaction score
Country
Very nice man! What are your plans for the car? Apexi radiators are the ****! I love mine... On track when sliding, it keeps my temperatures SO low! Most people have to pull into the pit lane and wait for their car too cool down, and I can keep going! Even in Australia heat! :D haha. I am very jealous of your areo front bar! Keep it clean man :)

Reaction score
cheers for all the comments!! yeah so far the car is amazin alot better than i ever expected! it was bit scary when opened the container to see it actually hanging but was quite easy to get it down...
also found it has turbo timer, cd changer and an oil cooler aswell!!
havent really thought about big plans, just soon as its registered ill be fitting all the bits i have for it

Apex coilovers
camber adjusters
carbon dash
Dmax rear lights
HKS SSQV
and my intercooler if it ever turns up from autobahn88!!!!!

ill keep updated with more photos soon

Reaction score
Country
S15 is an awesome car to drive eh!
Oil cooler is quite useful, specially if you are planing on getting your car out onto the track...

I like the sound of everything you have lined up for it except the blow off valve :p BOV's are so homo...

Reaction score
S15 is an awesome car to drive eh!
Oil cooler is quite useful, specially if you are planing on getting your car out onto the track...

I like the sound of everything you have lined up for it except the blow off valve :p BOV's are so homo...
yeah the oil cooler is good i suppose, just ive only driven it a few miles and the oil temp stayed really low! so ill have to keep an eye on it, as dont want it to over cool the oil!! yeah its my first turbo car so i wanted a BOV but with the HKS air filter i can hear the standard BOV anyway so might leave it off...

Reaction score
I like that, looks really clean. I'm also loving the pictures of it suspended above your pals car :D.

Reaction score
still waiting to get the car registered, so just thought would put a few more pictures up while its sat on the drive!!

D

dil

still waiting to get the car registered, so just thought would put a few more pictures up while its sat on the drive!!

looks very nice man, after you put in the coilovers get some serious wheels and its perfect!

Reaction score
yeah coilovers are going straight on!! and i am going to change the wheels. its just hard finding the right ones!!! i really want some work emotion cr kai's but they are hard to find and are very expensive!!!

D

dil

yeah coilovers are going straight on!! and i am going to change the wheels. its just hard finding the right ones!!! i really want some work emotion cr kai's but they are hard to find and are very expensive!!!
ya a fella over here has a pewter 15 with chrome cr kai's and they look amazing, well worth the money if you find some!

Reaction score
Yeah I'm quite surprised by the condition of it really!!! As for the choice of wheels work emotions seem to be a popular choice as they suit the 15 really well but I'll see wat comes up when I decide to change the wheels!!!!