What's new

Nismo R-tune Spec R,

Reaction score
I didn't check the off set I just bunged them on, I needed 5mm spacers on the front to clear the shock legs but that's not too much. I have an arch rolling kit so I will just tweak them a little..

Yes my old ones are for sale with as new tires all round. Toyo T1R's front and Uniroyals on the rear. £480 of tires put on in December and done about 2k miles since fitting. I will be open to offers they have some scuffs but not too bad.. they are 17" .

Reaction score
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
The parts back from the powder coating company..And the other stuff from around the globe. Engine out this weekend and get this lot fitted..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Looks awesome,really like the powder coated items,looks really nicE dude! Look forward to seeing it all come togEther!

Reaction score
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Aero bumper fitted now with home made spotlight aperture blanking panels, made from my old number plates..lol. Then fixed black mesh over them to blend in with the side vents.. I'm quite happy with the result.. been a nice day for a bit of tinkering..

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
looking good. some really nice bits you've got to go on this car :)

Reaction score
360 BHP and 320 lbft of torque is the result of all the parts fitted. i am well happy with that figure it should be quite lively i reckon. I am still in Greece waiting in the hotel for my airport transfer to arrive..:-(.. but my car is on the Enginetuner stand at Japfest if you want a peep at it. It still has some jobs outstanding on it but she is looking good. Hope you all have a good time there if you go..

Reaction score
Well I'm jealous of that front bumper :D.

Car looks great mate and good power, it'll make for a quick road car.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
nice one, can't wait to see the money shot when it's done :cool:. what boost does it make that at - is it a wheel figure? torque figure seems a little low is all for 360 peak hp, especially with the additional mods you've carried out (plenum/tb/vi-pec etc) by knowing the amount of boost you are running gives an idea of the headroom in the setup - i bet spool is very good - lots of fun :nod:

Reaction score
Not sure what boost level is, I am just relying on texts from Martyn about the outcome. But he did say it spools up like lightening.. I think he maybe staying a bit conservative on the boost level until everything has proved leak free and stuff. I will get more info on here when I get back off holiday..

Reaction score
Paul Spence Ben Sturgeon aka (Sturge) on SXOC Enginetuner employees and good friends. And Martyn Jeffery Manager at Enginetuner are working on the car for me.

Reaction score
Boost is at 1.4 Bar..I don't pick the car up until tomorrow so still relying on text for info. I will get some photos up asap now I have internet at my new house.. So back to it.. I will get some pic's of the stuff I have for sale too. or check out Sturge's thread on SXOC he is listing most of it while I was away.

Reaction score
Well folk's I drove her home today and well to say I'm pleased wouldn't cut it.. 360 BHP is more than enough for me.. It pulls like a train and instant 0.5 bar boost in any gear.. the turbo sounds awesome when spooling up. A few pics of the engine bay, still some stuff to finish off but isn't there always. I hope you like..
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looks ace mate, well done. Is that a Gruppe M intake too? The carbon bits are looking good ;)

Reaction score
I love the engine bay!! I've wanted to do an all black engine bay for a long time but just never got round to it. It really looks good :)

Just out of curiosity. Is that the rocker cover you bought from me?