What's new

Finally, i have one!

Reaction score
hey everyone,

well ive been without my own car for a few months now, the integra went to a new owner so i could get the funds for my next dream car! after a few months of waiting for newera imports to find me another awesome car, and driving around in a boat of a accord estate! this came up not too far from home and was exactly what i was after, and it was under my budget, what are the chances of that! so the order with newera was cancelled and this was bought asap, ive had it for roughly 2 weeks and its fudging awesome :cool:

spec includes:
full factory aero kit
dmax rear lights
nismo s tune suspension
staggered work emotions (my favourite wheels ever!)
tomei manifold, elbow and downpipe.
decatted blitz nur spec back.
apexi power intake
hks bov (recirculated so it dosnt make gay noises)
and a few other little nismo bits and pieces.

its one of them cars ive aaaalways wanted, and i just cant stop staring at it!
hope to be around here for along time, it will be good to get to know everyone!

cheers

Lloyd :D

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
very nice pal well done :) Hope you like cleaning it, as all white will be a bugger to keep clean ;) looks great though...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Mate that is gorgeous! Looks properly mint has some nicE mods Too,the wheels really set it off ! welcome to the club mate! Everyone on this site are very friendly and helpful,I am sure you will have plenty of happY miles of motoring matey!

Reaction score
thanks everyone, much appreciated. haha ive had a few white cars and a few sets of white wheels, so constant cleaning is nothing new to me. it will get cleaned every weekend dont you worry!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
welcome.... Looks very nice. Glad you are happy with it.

Reaction score
^ i honestly didnt want a white one becuase of this, but speaking to miguel at newera, most importers stear away from reds and yellows because they fade too much. hence why most s15s in the country are white and grey. i honestly wanted a yellow one!

Reaction score
Country
Wow thats really nice mate!

Was the previous owner on here as im sure Ive seen this car before?

You dont really need to do much to it do you lol as its got your favourite wheels and looks great as it is along with some engine mods :D

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I think Mook had it first (who did lots of carbon bits) then Curryzz (who had the bottom end problems), now natune. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reaction score
its not curryzz, although it does look pretty identical (minus the spoiler), and i did nearly buy his as it goes! the bloke i bought it off did say he was a member on here, his name was jack but im not sure of his user name!