Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Meddy said:
yep happy birthday! :thumbs:

For some reason I cant get the song 'When Im 65' Out of my head. :confused: :D :p
Yer ded. :mad:

:p :D

Yep, Emanage still on, but with a zeroed map. Interestingly, Jez initially applied a Z32AFM/740 S14a map as a base setting. It was very good, but suffered det on hard boost. Just a warning to anyone tempted to use an off-the-shelf S14 chip...

R

Rausner

Happy B-day in advance or afterwards (depending on which saturday Topper means :rolleyes:)

Edit: Could be that I'm just retarded and have missunderstood the whole thing (sure hope not :eek:)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Oh, yes. Made the mistake of getting a copy. Crap fit and bonnet wouldn't shut. Got the genuine one from Greenline for ?10 more :p Still needs quite a bit of pressure to shut the bonnet, but it shuts :)

Reaction score
Nice - you bought my panel :D

ps I find the best method for shutting the bonnet is dropping it from about 30ish cm's. Don't let people shut it by force, I've already had my bonnet dented as a result :mad:

ps Merry Christmas all - I hope Santa brings you all many modified car parts! He wouldn't need Reindeer if he had a S15 :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yep, its a bit of a bugger to shut the bonnet. Having dented my S14 bonnet when closing it, I've learnt not to press in one spot. I don't thing it would shut by drop (how I used to close it), so I gently sit over the catch.

Looking at all the part numbers, I believe I've got the 380PS (279KW/375bhp) Super CopperMix. This is apparently capable of 422Nm dynamic friction and 637 static friction.

K

kazama

looking good, Nicely !

was wondering, how much did you get the Garage Defend thingy and also your Nismo clutch.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Cheers :)

Cooling panel was 28870 Yen delivered from Greenline.

Super Coppermix clutch and fly kit was AU$1090. Got it with the Nismo big slave cylinder and pivot. AU$1585 delivered from Nengun.

Delivered to the UK :nod: