What's new

Nicely's Spec R Aero

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looking good mate, shame they only fit the sotkc bumper, or i may have copied your purchase.... again :wack:

S

sillbeers15

Gee Mike, thanks for the reply in the forum.

I'm currently in Japan and Taiwan, only got to read your post just a while ago. So I do have the option to buy a set of OEM HID headlamp for you to do the LED modification for my non HID spec S15....great to know that.

S

s15andy.s

that engine bay looks the tits...i want it! how do u find the rear lights..are they easy install?i was gona get them from rhd..they look very well

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Not a clue. Got it off a Belgian guy selling it on SXOC. He'd bought it and got it powder coated thinking it'd fit his S14.... :p

For those wanting a better view of my Clearcorners lights. :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Fan shroud joined the old rad in the great landfill in the sky :p Opened up and made the front of the engine a hell of a lot more accessible.

O

old_s13

Fan shroud joined the old rad in the great landfill in the sky :p Opened up and made the front of the engine a hell of a lot more accessible.
looks good chris, but you need some type of shroud if you're going to use mechanical fan, otherwise just hookup an electric fan with relay + thermoswitch. thats what i do on my cars.

O

old_s13

Good man! You bring a smile to my face. :)

There are too many goofball americans here in the US that run mechanical fan with no shroud and wonder why their car overheats. HID kits with no relay harness and wonder why their connectors burn out. Electric fans that they wire ON FULL-TIME and wonder why they fail prematurely! Seriously, some guys on the Zilvia forums run heavy-gauge leads into the cabin to a switch with NO RELAY and NO FUSE. Seriously, some people should learn to leave stock alone, its safer that way.

Car looks good, hopefully you can snap some more pics of your headlights as a lot of people keep asking me for more pics.

BTW, I'll keep you posted if I get a chance to develop something out of the S15 taillights you sent me. I have some pretty good ideas but.... ......

cheers
mike / clearcorners.com