Nicely's Spec R Aero

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I'm going to need some new fronts soon. Maybe I'll go for some 225s. Bit worried they'll look a bit small on 8.5s...

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I'm going to need some new fronts soon. Maybe I'll go for some 225s. Bit worried they'll look a bit small on 8.5s...
look at some pics of mine. My main worry is that the protective edge on the tires doesn't protect the rims anymore becuase it's a bit stretched.

So I park like .5 meters from the sidewalk just so I don't risk ruining my wheels :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Mine are already scraped to feck, so it doesn't make much odds. Maybe I should look for something else...

Reaction score
New wheels! New wheels! New wheels! New wheels! New wheels! New wheels! New wheels!

Something with some dish!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Got given pretty much unrestricted access to the farm workshop from today. Its got a lovely pit :D So I fitted my new THS Performance elbow and flexi front pipe. Got the support bracket back on too :) Not perfect, as you can see the bracket on the pipe doesn't reach. Apparently this is the case on some S14s too.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Pretty much the same as it did with the HKS pipe and the Apex elbow, except without the blowing from the piece-of-crap cracked Apex elbow... :rant: Boosts better now, of course.