Nicely's Spec R Aero

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
There was too much farting about going on, and not a lot of room to do it in. After I'd managed to make enough room to get the old rad out, I took the fan and cowling out. New rad in. Then I thought 'hmm, that fan will go on there OK' :nod:

May consider a pair of fans before the summer, but it not a priority. The new rad is twice the core of the OEM.

K

kieran

nice pics nicely, where did you get the rad from?

and thats the 25mm rad? look thicker lol, was thinking of getting the bigger one for the new project but that looks plenty!

Reaction score
love that second picture at the new house! what camera and lense combo are you using? car looks spotless!

J

Jordan

thats absolutely mint :D

ever thought of maybe lowering it slightly more??? I presume you have coilovers :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
thats absolutely mint :D

ever thought of maybe lowering it slightly more??? I presume you have coilovers :D
There's no room in the arches at the rear and no clearance of the coilovers at the front... Plus the exhaust would be grounding on everything...

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Don't know what your roads are like in Stockholm, but round this way I only just avoid leaving my exhaust behind when driving round town because they stick speed ramps, humps and bumps everywhere... Its actually easier to avoid some streets altogether.

Its not going any lower on the current wheels. If I can actually be arsed, I might play with some spacers and get the front down more. :)

P

PhilV

looking good an yeh I can't lower mine more either unless I wanna star avoiding car parks altogether and mnajor streets cause of speed bumps an all that

:(

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
It p1sses me off all these 'traffic calming' measures. It inconveniences those who tend to drive slower, but has no effect on the worse offenders - 4x4s and luxury cars. They just fly over everything without any noticable effect...