What's new

Kōsoku's S15 from Saint-Petersburg, Russia

Reaction score
Country
Good progress mate! keep it up!! i'd love to drive to russia, drive round st petersburg & moscow.. but it'd be a long ferry and drive! haha

do you have the side skirts and arches to fit with the bumpers? it'd look sick if you do!! :D
Sideskirts and rear fenders are at home... waiting for the time to fit everything andf to drop my car )))
Can't wait to see my car done ))

Reaction score
Country
So... it seems to me that its time to post some new pictures from this summer. Don't have enogh time to write a lot, but i'm happy with my car and thats the most important thing ;)

/

Have a nice day, guys and girls!..

p.s. Can't wait to get my new...

Yes, its KNUCKLES )))))

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
It seems to me, that its time to post some new info.

My engine is sold. I got my new engine in Tuning Lab... Yes, its 2jz VVT-i twin turbo.
Its deep night here and I don't know what to write :) Maybe later I'll post more info. And now some pictures:

By the way, I'm looking for this hood:

if anyone got ingo about it, please, tell me. I think its a GarageMAK hood. Where can I buy it? Only at GarageMAK web page?

Reaction score
Country
Ooo a 2jz engine in a 15 that thing would fly
How much you sell the sr20 and how much for the 2jz

Reaction score
Country
Ooo a 2jz engine in a 15 that thing would fly
How much you sell the sr20 and how much for the 2jz
Hi!

I hope it would! :) Thinking about 2jz with BigSingle turbo. My target is 500+ bhp.
I'd sold sr20det + 6MT for 2400$ and bought 2jz-GTE VVTi without transmission for 2500$.
I'd finaly deside to swap 2jz after a friend of me had spent near 9000$ for building sr20det to 400 bhp. Kinda sad :)

Here I'll post two pictures. On the first there is sr20det of my friend, on the second there is 2jz-GTE of my another friend.
Both engines build in one service. They work with professional drifters in Saint-Petersburg. And I want to know your oppinion about what engine looks better:

Reaction score
The Sr has a horrible rocker cover, airbrushing always looks ****. You should keep to one colour scheme in my opinion and it looks a lot better.

Reaction score
Country
Hello, guys!

Seems like I hadn't post anything here for half a year... Its all cause I'd decided to post all pictures and news after completing of engine swap.
Some news from the battlefield:

looks awful and dirty...

And clearance now is:

Thats all for now... some bodywork, paintwork left and electrics left. Will complete it before the spring come.
Hopes there will be no doomsday ;)))