What's new

J0RD4N's S15 Spec R

Reaction score
yeh mate..the Yashio Tail lights are expensive..i wanted one but it would cost me roughly $900 to $1000 NZD...you do the rate exchange..lol..
$1000 for the lights... meh :annoyed:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Are you heading there this weekend mate? Not sure whats on but I'll probably go for a look.

Reaction score
Country
Orderd one from the states. My local exhaust man recommended them. Comes with a 12 month warranty as well. Same with the elbow. Braided hoses are driftworks. Also managed to get a genuine Nissan gasket but at the price of £38 :annoyed:

Reaction score
Country
Well have fitted my new parts. Top end power has defiantly increased. Also spool time has reduced. Overall very impresed. Will post up some pics of it fitted once the weather brightens.

Out with the old........

And in with the new :)

Turbo seems in good nick too.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Shame it only looks like that for about 5 mins :( good job, looks nice ;) wait till Darren sees your engine bay lol...

Reaction score
Country
Well the Turbo spools up instantaneously! And top end she seems to pull a harder. Going to strip off the front in a few weeks, time to fit my new intercooler and rad with my twin fan set and shroud. Then going to get hold of some injectors, fuel pump and a Z32 Maf and send her off for a map. Should be hopefully just over 300Bhp maybe more! :) Just got to decide which tunner to go for???????

Hear are some pics i did earlier of my new lights i have fitted :)