What's new

J0RD4N's S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
I did wonder when you took it on the track, were is the S15? But I guess if your selling it your better off not. What you going to buy instead? Did you notice my crappy bumper? Brought it for track as I just bought a new aero bumper, I won't say how much it was but let's just say I won't be willing to wear it on a track day :wack:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nah, not bothered about that. I'll still take it round the Curburgring! Just couldn't be bothered to get it out the garage and have to clean it again after :) I noticed the bumper on the pics but not yesterday as you parked it the other way round.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah i did that on purpose. I think it looks so much better with the aero bumper :nod: Got a few new bits to put on as well. FMIC, alloy rad and the twin fan set off yourslf :) Looking at a new turbo before i buy the new manifold etc. Not to sure what to go for though?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
If you go for a bigger turbo then you will need bigger injectors, Z32 AFM, manifold/elbow, cams (possibly), remap, and then theres the requirement for bigger brakes too.. It's a never-ending list! :)

Reaction score
Country
Yeah dont i know it! I realise how pants the S15 brakes are after doing that full day. i could shave at least a second off a lap if i had better brakes.

Last edited:

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, big brakes are ace. That reminds me, you havent been out in mine since I did all of the work to the back end.. If you thought it was grippy before you'll be amazed now! 1.3 bar in 2nd gear around the top bend towards the molehill and it just grips all the way!! I'll stop spamming your thread up now anyway! Let me know when theres an event on again and I'll pop up. The next SDCC event isn't for a couple of months though.

:)

Reaction score
Country
How come you got another aero bumper? Did I miss something lol as your car came with one...

Dont spose youd like to tell me where you were able to order one from as id very much like to get one at some point :nod:

Car looks great out on track!

Reaction score
Country
I did have one however it had been repaired before and never quite looked right. Im a bit of a perfectionist and like everything looking new. So much infact it cost me £800 :wack: Managed to sell the other one to nutsandbolts to help cover some of the cost. Get in touch with garage d if you are after one. Otherwise try Ebay as the sell FRP ones for around $200 plus delivery :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Small update. Fitted my new bumper, arch liners and sump tray today. Painted the visible part of the sump tray with gloss black hammerite. Really pleased with the finished product. Now just need to fit my intercooler and rad :D

Last edited:
S

S15 SILVIA

Looks great mate. They are handsome bumpers the aero ones. Think theyre definitely one of the nicest.
What hammerite did you use? Spray or brush?
Oh and did the bumper come ready painted in your colour, just i remember someone saying they come painted in your colour when bought from Nissan, not bare?

Reaction score
Country
Looks great mate. They are handsome bumpers the aero ones. Think theyre definitely one of the nicest.
What hammerite did you use? Spray or brush?
Oh and did the bumper come ready painted in your colour, just i remember someone saying they come painted in your colour when bought from Nissan, not bare?
Just used gloss black from a spray can. Don't like using the brush on stuff as it leaves stroke marks :) No I had it painted. They just come in a gel coat primer. Not sure if you can order them painted. To be honest I felt like I had been raped after I paid for the bumper alone! Never mind paint lol!

Reaction score
I've got those and actually quite like them, much nicer than the lexus and led style ones. I actually think the make the back end look a bit more modern

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i really like them, they're the same as the ones i used to have until i got my yashio style ones off zml