What's new

J0RD4N's S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
I think so yeah, but it's just internal temperature. However once you turn the engine off you can touch the manifold within about 5-10min!!!! So it dissipates the heat really quickly!

Reaction score
Country
Yet more pictures from a track day I did yesterday :) was rather damp all day so in the end I gave up doing a good lap and just had some fun skidding the car around :) also some pictures from a little meet I had with some of my mates.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Nice, Love your work :)

Reaction score
Country
Quite an update to be honest :) i have been quite busy the past few weeks gathering parts and finally got most of them fitted, with a few parts yet to arrive.

Bride Gias Low Max :D
Mocal 19 row oil cooler
HKS EVC-S
Sparco snap off boss
Sparco Mugello Wheel
Front and rear upper strut braces

Reaction score
Country
Where did you get the Brides from mate? Did you take out a loan and pay premium or are they replicas? :p

Also how come no bonnet? Suffering with temp issues hence the new cooler?

Reaction score
Country
Yeah it was a really hot day and when your driving facing the curb the airflow over the rad isn't great. So I just took the bonnet off to keep it happy :) normal circumstances it stay cool without any issues. Got a stat with the cooler so will only be brought in when needed :) yeah my wallet is hurting a little now, but hay that's what bonuses are for :)

Reaction score
Country
that car is perfection at its best but then you cant get a bad Silvia can you

Reaction score
Country
There really comfy!! And weigh next to nothing. My favourite mod so far :) just need to get her mapped now! Keep putting it off because I want to instal as much as I can before I get her mapped but I have waited long enough so I think it's time for a major power boost :)

Will just get it remapped later on once I have the injectors and GT2871R :)

should make best part of 290-300bhp with the Z32 MAF and all my other mods........he says :)

Then hopefully 350bhp with the turbo and injectors :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Had my new uprated box fitted yesterday, along with Exedy paddle clutch, driftworks lightweight flywheel and braided clutch hose. Car is so much more responsive with the flywheel and clutch feels more positive with the new hose :) next stop pro tuner :)