What's new

S15 Project almost finished

Reaction score
Country
thanks for this info mate, can i check what is the TPS u are talking about and the VCT?
Its still an awful lot of money to spend on a copy. I am thinking of the greddy one which is about the same price.
But cant understand why a ikeya, jun or tomei one is so much more expensive than a greddy one, any ideas?

Reaction score
Country
Hi Koullis, i asked my mechanic. He mention if need to grind it will only be the mouth. The insides will be difficult to smooth. are u sure the insides needs work to be done too?
Also the intercooler piping will need change to a larger one right? Where did u get these.

Thanks hipnotik for your input on the vct and tps.

Reaction score
Country
1 more question on the tps, where can i get this, as in is there a brand where i can search online for?

The intercooler piping, after looking at your photos, I think you are using a reducer. 70mm piping to the 80mm trottle body.

Reaction score
sjt47y yes mate, i am using a reducer for the intercooler to plenum piping.
believe me, if you buy a copy one like i did, it needs more grinding than your mechanic thinks.
the inside can be smoothen with a dremel and flexi thingi.
sorry it took me so long to respond.

Reaction score
the 80mm throttle body i bought was supposed to be for a nissan so it should fit the standard nissan tps. it didn't
so my mechanic found the tps tha fitted the throttle body and that was it.