What's new

ex pro drift hankook rebuild

J

jdmjimmy

Forgot all about this thread car had its debut on may 1st unfortunately I havent been out since

Wel what can I say first day out in the car iv wanted since I saw the first drift dvd Hashiyaria about 7 yrs ago or something was delighted with how it went after some teething problems!!

started off really bad with a huge miss fire went through every sensor coilpack afm etc to eventually find a boost pipe off had numerous teething probs all day exhaust coming off mounts,boost pipes popping off,gearbox blowing oil out of the shifter etc..But my god I had a fun day!! car went flawless other than that can pull serious angle and very stable at high speed kts coilovers are sweet!
some action pics from the drift day @ mondello park .

S15 silvia drifting on work meister wheels life is now complete lol

(drifting the straight):)

S

S15 SILVIA

Looks awesome. Certainly looks great drifting on the meisters.
Have to watch the video at a later date tho.
Good work mate.

subzero

Reaction score
looks at home on track ... if it had a back bumper twould look even better .

was it your first practice day ?? ill be heading on my first drift prac day soon ... nervous as hell.

J

jdmjimmy

Couple of pics of late it sat up for 3 months with a set of 15 " wheels and hadn't moved hopped in turn on the power switch fired up both fuel pumps and first turn she fired up

Stuck my 17" profs up front think im going to run it like this from now on..

Really need to get out for a drift day soon but with the cost / lack of trailer / lack of towing vehicle it makes thins difficult ..

Have a few plans in mind but still have other stuff to tidy up after the last drift day ..

Something like this Thinking of going purple and stock front bumper

Last edited: